Hurraw! Pitta Lip Balm 4.3g
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Hurraw! took a challenge: to create balms based on basic Ayurvedic Dosha principles* Hurraw! infuses rich, cold pressed organic sesame seed oil with plants, fruits and roots known to compliment each Dosha. Hurraw! melts in their creamy raw organic coconut oil, rich raw organic cacao butter and emollient cold pressed organic castor oil. They mingle in a trio of flavors from pure essential oils and all natural flavour extracts to create a unique, long lasting, very nourishing lip balm.
*Ayurveda is the traditional medicine of India. According to Ayurveda there are three Doshas: Vata (wind), Pitta (fire & water), and Kapha (water & earth). These elemental forces manifest into one's mind and body characteristics. A unique combination of these three Ayurvedic principles (Doshas) are present in everyone.
Pitta balm is an herbal infusion of amalaki. The tropical smell of coconut merges with uplifting Malagasy lemongrass and the refreshing tingle of peppermint. Cooling.
- The Pitta Dosha: fiery, intense, fluid, sharp, transformative
- Element: fire & water
- Commands: confidence, ambition, focus, intelligence
- Emotions: joy, excitement, courage, anger
- Pacified by: sweet, cool, calm
Made with organic, vegan, & raw ingredients.™
Ingredients (INCI): Sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, Theobroma cacao (cacao) seed butter*, Euphorbia cerifera cera (candelilla) wax, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, natural flavor, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, Tocopherol, Emblica officinalis (amalaki) fruit extract, Cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) leaf oil, Citral‡, Geraniol‡, Limonene‡, Linalool‡ (‡natural component of essential oil)
*certified organic ingredient 87.6% organic 10.4% wild grown 100% natural
Hurraw Balm is certified organic by the Montana Department of Agriculture
Please note if you have allergies: although there are no nut oils in these balms they are made on equipment shared with almond oil. Coconut oil is considered a seed oil.
It is advised to avoid lemongrass oil when pregnant.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $9 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($12 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› FREE 1 HOUR CLICK & COLLECT
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.