Honua Hawaiian Beauty Water (Exfoliant) 60ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
MEET Honua’s EXFOLIATING GLOW POTION...
Inspired by the power of Hawaiian healing
100% Natural Skincare
Made in USA
The Hawaiian Beauty Water (Honua’s liquid exfoliant) can be used 1-5 times per week (dry skin: 1-3, oily skin: 3-5) to gently exfoliate all skin types for a luminous complexion, tighter looking pores and a fresh face.
Great as a skin prep before makeup applications!
Use the Beauty Water on a cotton round and wipe entire face/decollate rather than spritzing.
Hawaiian Beauty Water contains hibiscus which is a natural pigment and has the tendency to change color. During the use of the product after opening, the colour may get lighter. However, it does not affect the potency of the product and should still be very effective.
- ALOALO (HIBISCUS): Powerful antioxidant that helps to even skin tone and tighten pores. It has regenerating “AHA Acid” qualities without the irritation and contains mucilage to leave skin feeling plump and hydrated.
- COCONUT WATER: Hydrates and refreshes skin for a dewy finish!
- PAPAYA ENZYMES, KŌ (HAWAIIAN SUGAR), AND WILLOW BARK: Honua uses 3 types of exfoliants (AHA, BHA & ENZYMES) to give your skin a healthy glow.
1. Use 3 - 5 times for a healthy glow.
2. Saturate cotton pad, sweep across face and gently pat.
* Prepare face before make-up, refreshes dull complexions, and keeps skin smooth, tight and dewy.
* Keep away from eye area and do not ingest in case. In case of irritation, rinse well with water.
› Step 1: Apply 2-3 pumps of the Pa'akai Cleansing Cream in your hand and massage on to your face, add water to emulsify and rinse clean.
› Step 2: Apply 2-3 pumps of the Hawaiian Beauty Water on a cotton round and gently wipe across entire face and decollete. This process not only tones, hydrates, but helps to remove dead skin to leave skin glowing.
› Step 3: Apply a pea size amount of the Aloha Youth Serum to your hand and gently massage onto the face and decollate. Let it penetrate while thinking beautiful thoughts before moving on to the next step.
› Step 4: Apply 2-3 drops of the Olena Oil into your palms and warm up before gently pressing into skin. This will leave your skin feeling hydrated, plump and give you the signature Honua glow.
› Step 5: Apply Honua’s beloved Malu Moisturizer + SPF30 to your face. Honua serum and oil have some natural sun protectants built in, however, additional protection is encouraged.
Organic Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Water (Aqua), Organic Rose (Rosa damascena) Hydrosol, Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa), Organic Witch Hazel (Hamamelis), Ko/ Hawaiian Sugar Cane (Sucrose), Willow Bark (Salix alba), & Papaya (Carica papaya) Enzymes, *Coconut Derived Glycerin, *Lactobacillus Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, and *Sodium Anisate.
*New Green Beauty Approved Preservative System