Ere Perez Vanilla Highlighter Falling Star 10g
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
A cream highlighter to catch the light and shine like a star, celebrate what’s best about you!
Made in Mexico
This natural balm softly illuminates skin for a healthy natural glow to all skin tones. Apply on cheek bones, brow bones, cupids bow, décolleté or in the corner of the eye.
This highlighter has a silver shimmer finish. Star ingredient vanilla is calming and relaxing, perfect for stressed skin.
It can be applied to a fresh clean face for a natural daytime look or over foundation. The final touch for a daytime look, or some extra glamour for the night. Special occasions love this highlighter – so do cameras!
1. With the lip & conceal brush, apply sweeping strokes of highlighter above and below the end of the eyebrow, on the outer edge of the eyelid. And with the multipurpose brush, the corner of the high cheekbone.
2. Smudge to blend into skin or foundation.
3. For extra highlighting, apply long lines along the collarbones and décolletage.
Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax, Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter, Ozokerite, Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Vanilla (Vanilla Planifolia) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). May contain +/– Iron oxides, CI77019, CI77891.
- Candelilla wax is derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride is derived from coconut. It is considered to have smoothing and replenishing properties.
- Grape seed oil is extracted from grape seeds after juicing. Non-aqueous and rich in antioxidants, minerals, protein, vitamin E, it may have natural non-allergenic and regenerative properties.
- Olive oil is extracted from olive fruit. It naturally contains monounsaturated fats (omega 9) and polyphenols (a potent antioxidant).
- Cocoa is an edible plant. It is used for hydrating skin and giving a velvety texture.
- Avocado oil is edible oil pressed from the avocado fruit. Full of vitamins A, D and E.
- Vanilla is a tropical climbing orchid. It is used as a mask, skin protector, smoother and fragrance ingredient which may help de-stress the muscles in skin.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Ozokerite is a naturally occurring fossil wax found near soft shale.
- CI 77499 / Iron Oxide Black. Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
- CI 77019 / Mica. Mica is a natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide. Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade; Ere Perez does not use nano size particles.