Ere Perez Vanilla Highlighter 10g
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
A cream highlighter to catch the light and shine like a star, celebrate what’s best about you!
Celebrate what’s best about you with this cream highlighter designed to catch the light and illuminate your skin.
Deliciously smooth formulation to use with Ere Perez eco vegan brushes on cheekbones, eyelids, brow bones and lips. Star ingredient vanilla is calming and soothes skin.
Apply to a fresh clean face for a natural daytime look or over foundation. The final touch for a dewy complexion effect.
1. With the lip & conceal brush, apply sweeping strokes of highlighter above and below the end of the eyebrow, on the outer edge of the eyelid. And with the multipurpose brush, the corner of the high cheekbone.
2. Smudge to blend into skin or foundation.
3. For extra highlighting, apply long lines along the collarbones and décolletage.
Caprylic /capric triglyceride, hydrogenated olive (olea europaea) oil, candelilla (euphorbia cerifera) wax, cocoa (theobroma cacao) butter, ozokerite, avocado (persea gratissima) oil, grape (vitis vinifera) seed oil, vanilla (vanilla planifolia) extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E). May contain: +/- iron oxides, CI 77019, CI 77891.
- Vanilla is a tropical climbing orchid. It is used as a mask, skin protector, smoother and fragrance ingredient which may help de-stress the muscles in skin.
- Candelilla wax is derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride is derived from coconut. It is considered to have smoothing and replenishing properties.
- Grape seed oil is extracted from grape seeds after juicing. Non-aqueous and rich in antioxidants, minerals, protein, vitamin E, it may have natural non-allergenic and regenerative properties.
- Olive oil is extracted from olive fruit. It naturally contains monounsaturated fats (omega 9) and polyphenols (a potent antioxidant).
- Cocoa is an edible plant. It is used for hydrating skin and giving a velvety texture.
- Avocado oil is edible oil pressed from the avocado fruit. Full of vitamins A, D and E.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Ozokerite is a naturally occurring fossil wax found near soft shale.
- CI 77499 / Iron Oxide Black. Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
- CI 77019 / Mica. Mica is a natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide. Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade; Ere Perez does not use nano size particles.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
This is my favourite highlighter I've used so far. It does need a bit of working to warm it up, but the upside is that it's impossible to overdo. Such a natural glowy finish