Ere Perez Sesame Lip Liner Shy
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
A creamy, long lasting formula in a universal shade that protects the lips and lines.
Easy application in a slimline pencil that blends and colours like a pro!
Natural pencil to outline and define your lips in nude colour. Can also fill in lips for a matte lipstick look.
Featuring sesame oil which may help to protect and naturally soften the skin around the lips, while delivering smooth contours and lines. A nourishing natural formula in one universal shade that compliments all skin tones.
Easy application in a slimline pencil that blends and colours like a pro. Perfectly suits Ere Perez lip products.
1. Starting with the top lip, trace the pencil around the outer skin of the lip. Repeat on the lower lip.
2. Next, colour your lips inside with the pencil line and then apply your favourite Ere Perez lip product.
3. Define edges with Eco Vegan Lip & Conceal Brush.
octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, C10-18 triglycerides, hydrogenated vegetable (olus) oil, organic sweet almond (prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, vegetable (olus) oil, candelilla (euphorbia cerifera) wax, mica, organic sesame (sesamum indicum) oil, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, glyceryl caprylate, tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), sorbic acid. May contain: +/- iron oxides, CI 77891.
- Octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate is made from a naturally occurring fatty acid and stearic acid, found in vegetable fat.
- C10-18 triglyceride is a tri-ester of glycerin; a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Oil of vegetable origin consisting primarily of triglycerides of fattyacids as a skin-conditioning agent.
- Sweet almond oil is obtained from the dried kernel of sweet almonds. It is rich in saturated fats and essential fatty acids, which gives it strengthening and hydrating properties.
- Carnauba wax is extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
- Candelilla wax is derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Vegetable oils are triglycerides extracted from plants. Full of hydrating and nourishing properties.
- Sesame (sesamum indicum) oil is edible oil extracted from the sesame seed. It contains fatty acids that protect your skin.
- Polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate (Poly=many. Glyceryl=glycerine). Glycerine is a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
- Mica (CI 77019) is a natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- Titanium dioxide TiO2 (CI 77891) is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade (not nano size particles).