Ere Perez Rice Powder Blush & Bronzer Roma 9g
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Pressed rice powder blush & bronzer for everyone!
Made in Italy
Made with non-GMO rice for a silken texture that blends beautifully on clean skin or over foundation.
Universal duo shades that suits all complexions, adding healthy natural colour to your face. A multitasking powder to apply as a contour, eyeshadow, lip colour and all over the face to even skin tone.
Breathable formula that doesn’t clog pores and even helps to absorb impurities. Best applied with Ere Perez Eco Vegan Blush & Bronze Brush.
1. This stunning natural powder can be worn alone or over foundation.
2. Take the Ere Perez brush and swish it in the colour palette, over both sides. This will give a great natural colour.
3. Shake off excess powder before applying to the cheeks.
4. Next, you can add extra colour to the eyelids and perhaps even a light dusting on forehead/chin with the bronzer. Take care with these areas; you just want a faint hint of colour here.
5. This natural powder is made to be layered - you may like one application, or three, depending on your mood or the season!
mica, native rice (oryza sativa) starch, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, zinc stearate, boron nitride, isostearyl neopentanoate, native corn (zea mays) starch, sunflower (Helianthus annuus) seed oil, rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) leaf extract, phenylpropanol, caprylyl glycol, decylene glycol, silica, tin oxide. May contain +/- iron oxides, CI 77891.
- Rice starch (Non-GMO) is extracted from rice. It is used as an oil absorbent.
- Corn starch (Non-GMO) is extracted from the corn plant. It is a great oil absorbent.
- Boron Nitride has the capacity to improve the adherence of makeup, giving a sensation of softness. It contributes to the long wear features of eye shadows and foundations and is found to be gentle on sensitive skin.
- Zinc stearate is a fine salt of naturally occurring fatty acid. It is used as a natural colorant.
- This white powder, Silica, occurs naturally throughout various elements of nature such as rocks or sand.
- Octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate is made from a naturally occurring fatty acid and stearic acid, found in vegetable fat.
- Sunflower oil is edible oil compressed from the seeds of the sunflower. Rich in unsaturated linoleic and oleic fatty acids and vitamin E, it is used as a skin-conditioning agent.
- Mica (CI 77019) is a natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- Titanium dioxide TiO2 (CI 77891) is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade (not nano size particles).