Ere Perez Rice Powder Blush & Bronzer Roma 9g
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Pressed rice powder blush & bronzer for everyone!
Made in Italy
Made with non-GMO rice for a silken texture that blends beautifully on clean skin or over foundation.
Universal duo shades that suits all complexions, adding healthy natural colour to your face. A multitasking powder to apply as a contour, eyeshadow, lip colour and all over the face to even skin tone.
Breathable formula that doesn’t clog pores and even helps to absorb impurities. Best applied with Ere Perez Eco Vegan Blush & Bronze Brush.
1. This stunning natural powder can be worn alone or over foundation.
2. Take the Ere Perez brush and swish it in the colour palette, over both sides. This will give a great natural colour.
3. Shake off excess powder before applying to the cheeks.
4. Next, you can add extra colour to the eyelids and perhaps even a light dusting on forehead/chin with the bronzer. Take care with these areas; you just want a faint hint of colour here.
5. This natural powder is made to be layered - you may like one application, or three, depending on your mood or the season!
Mica, zinc stearate, squalane, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, oryza sativa (rice) starch, magnesium carbonate, camomilla recutita (chamomile) extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, lauroyl lysine, glyceryl caprylate, p-anisic acid, chlorphenesin, tocopherol (vitamin e), tourmaline, manganese sulfate, calcium sulfate, tin oxide. May contain +/- iron oxides, CI 77891.
- Rice starch (Non-GMO) is extracted from rice. It is used as an oil absorbent.
- Corn starch (Non-GMO) is extracted from the corn plant. It is a great oil absorbent.
- Boron Nitride has the capacity to improve the adherence of makeup, giving a sensation of softness. It contributes to the long wear features of eye shadows and foundations and is found to be gentle on sensitive skin.
- Zinc stearate is a fine salt of naturally occurring fatty acid. It is used as a natural colorant.
- This white powder, Silica, occurs naturally throughout various elements of nature such as rocks or sand.
- Octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate is made from a naturally occurring fatty acid and stearic acid, found in vegetable fat.
- Sunflower oil is edible oil compressed from the seeds of the sunflower. Rich in unsaturated linoleic and oleic fatty acids and vitamin E, it is used as a skin-conditioning agent.
- Mica (CI 77019) is a natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- Titanium dioxide TiO2 (CI 77891) is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade (not nano size particles).
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
This is a lovely product that gives a natural toned, healthy glow to your skin. Personally not really a blush product for me but more a light bronzer for my fair skin. I still use my old blush very lightly on top of the lighter tone bronze. Have had no skin breakouts or reactions on my sensitive skin. A gorgeous compliment to my makeup routine.
Love this product. I also use on my lids to to bring everything together and give me a natural glow