Ere Perez Real Rosehip Lipbar Life 4.5g
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
A unique lipbar that nourishes, protects and pouts your lips with a soft red tint and shine.
A balm and lipstick blend, the ultimate vegan treat for your lips!
Rosehip oil, vitamin E and SPF15 combine to create the ultimate vegan treat for your lips.
A balm and lipstick blend, this product protects and nourishes lips with a hint of glossy colour. Totally edible and gorgeous, your lips will never have felt so smooth and silky.
Brighten up your look with barely-there red Real Rosehip Lipbar. Ultra-shine for your lips.
1. These nourishing lipbars go on clean, dry lips for utter indulgence and lip care.
2. Keep with you at all times for a hint of colour and especially in times of extreme weather conditions.
3. Can be worn with makeup or just your own fresh-faced beauty!
castor (ricinus communis) oil, caprylic / capric triglyceride, candelilla (euphorbia cerifera) wax, rosehip (rosa rubiginosa) oil, carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, tridecyl trimellitate, ozocerite, tocopherol (Vitamin E). May contain: +/- iron oxides, CI 77019, CI 77891.
- Castor oil is derived from the seeds of the castor oil plant. Gives cosmetics a soft, supple texture and helps to moisturise.
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride is derived from coconut. It is considered to have smoothing and replenishing properties.
- Candelilla wax is derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Rosehip is the fruit of the rose plant. Used for its antioxidant, astringent and anti-aging properties.
- Carnauba wax is extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
- Tridecyl trimellitate is an ester.
- Ozokerite is a naturally occurring fossil wax found near soft shale.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
- Mica (CI 77019) is a natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- Titanium dioxide TiO2 (CI 77891) is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade (not nano size particles).