Ere Perez Quinoa Water Foundation Dawn 30ml
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Light or medium coverage for light/medium to medium skin tones
This weightless water based vegan foundation blends into the skin for a smooth and natural finish and its lightweight formula is buildable to give your skin either a light or medium coverage.
Perfect for all skin types, this formula is enriched with quinoa & blackcurrant. Quinoa helps to heal inflammation & increase elasticity. Blackcurrant is added for antioxidants and vitamins. These ingredients rejuvenate while helping to reduce redness, pigmentation and fine lines.
Glides on, blendable and melts into your skin for a fresh matte finish. Apply with the multipurpose brush.
1. Clean and moisturise your face.
2. Shake well before application.
3. Using the glass dropper, apply a small amount of the foundation to the back of your hand.
4. Take the Eco Vegan Multipurpose Brush or your favourite makeup brush, collect the foundation from the hand and apply to the face.
5. Focus on the cheeks, nose, forehead and chin.
6. Blend well. Repeat steps until you have your desired coverage.
water (aqua), glycerine, quinoa (chenopodium quinoa) seed extract, blackcurrant (ribes nigrum) fruit extract, tocopherol (vitamin e), sodium hyaluronate, maltodextrin, xanthan gum, sodium salicylate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexyglycerin, citric acid, aluminum hydroxide, silica. May Contain +/- iron oxides, CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide).
- Glycerine is a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Potassium sorbate is a naturally occurring potassium salt. It is used as a preservative.
- Titanium dioxide TiO2 (CI 77891) is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade (not nano size particles).