Ere Perez Olive Oil Lipstick Cocktail 3.5g
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
earthy rose vegan lipstick
One of the only natural lipsticks that does not dry out lips or flake, just pure smooth colour
Made in France
Naturally full colour, earthy rose vegan lipstick uniquely formulated with olive oil helps moisturise and hydrate your lips.
This light-weight, full coverage olive oil lipstick that glides on lips offers an elegant long-lasting satin finish. Its blend of nourishing ingredients gives moisture and nutrients for a comfortable, creamy wear.
1. These lipsticks go on a clean, dry lips at the last step in your beauty routine.
2. You can start by lining the lips with the Ere Perez sesame lip liners or skip that step.
3. To apply, smooth lipstick over top and bottom lips, starting in the middle of each lip and working outwards, applying less at the corners of the mouth.
4. Rub lips together and apply a second layer if you desire.
5. A layer of gloss or shine can be added over the top if you like a slick look.
Castor (Ricinus Communis) Seed Oil, coco-caprylate/caprate, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, octyldodecanol, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax, Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Seed Butter, aluminium starch octenylsuccinate, hydrogenated castor oil, pentaerythrityl tetrabehenate, Mica, Olive (Olea Europea) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). May contain +/- iron oxides CI 77891, CI 15850, CI 77742, CI 77002, synthetic fluorphlogopite.
- Cocoa is an edible plant. It is used for hydrating skin and giving a velvety texture.
- Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil is derived from the seeds of the castor oil plant. Gives cosmetics a soft, supple texture and helps to moisturise.
- Carnauba wax is extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
- Candelilla wax is derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Olive oil is extracted from olive fruit. It naturally contains monounsaturated fats (omega 9) and polyphenols (a potent antioxidant).
- Mica (CI 77017) is a natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- CI77891 Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade; Ere Perez does not use nano size particles.
- CI 15850 / D&C red No 6 / litholrubin BL is Colour pigment.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $9 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($12 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› WEEKDAY PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.