Ere Perez Olive Oil Lipstick 3.5g (14 Colours)
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
One of the only natural lipsticks that does not dry out lips or flake, just pure smooth colour
We love our party-themed lipsticks, there’s one for every occasion. Naturally vibrant vegan lipsticks uniquely formulated with olive oil to help moisturise and hydrate your lips.
One of the only natural lipsticks that does not dry out lips or flake, just pure smooth colour. A full range of shades to suit all complexions. Find your favourites and you’ll be smiling.
1. These lipsticks go on a clean, dry lips at the last step in your beauty routine.
2. You can start by lining the lips with the Ere Perez sesame lip liners or skip that step.
3. To apply, smooth lipstick over top and bottom lips, starting in the middle of each lip and working outwards, applying less at the corners of the mouth.
4. Rub lips together and apply a second layer if you desire.
5. A layer of gloss or shine can be added over the top if you like a slick look.
Castor (ricinus communis) seed oil, coco-caprylate/caprate, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, octyldodecanol, candelilla (euphorbia cerifera) wax, cocoa (theobroma cacao) seed butter, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, hydrogenated castor oil, pentaerythrityl tetrabehenate, mica, olive (olea europea) fruit oil, tocopheryl acetate. May contain +/- iron oxides, ci 77891, ci 15850, ci 77742, ci 77002.
- Cocoa is an edible plant. It is used for hydrating skin and giving a velvety texture.
- Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil is derived from the seeds of the castor oil plant. Gives cosmetics a soft, supple texture and helps to moisturise.
- Carnauba wax is extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
- Candelilla wax is derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Olive oil is extracted from olive fruit. It naturally contains monounsaturated fats (omega 9) and polyphenols (a potent antioxidant).
- CI77891 Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade; Ere Perez does not use nano size particles.
- CI 15850 / D&C red No 6 / litholrubin BL is Colour pigment.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
I was looking for a new makeup brand...sadly my skin does not tolerate all of the natural brands. Contacted Kayla for some trial samples and advice, and she introduced me to Ere Perez in 2019. I have not looked back since then and have slowly been building my collection, to replace the old things that I have used up. This review is not just for the lipsticks (I bought two and love them both, and will buy more colours when I can go in store as I need to try the wonderful range of colours), but also the highlighter, the mascaras, the eyeshadow...Everything I have bought so far has been of superb quality, and most importantly, does not irritate my super sensitive and very temperamental skin. No itch, no hives, no reaction whatsoever except for a big smile on my face because I finally found MY BRAND!!! Thank you, Kayla and the brilliant team at One Fine Secret!
Hi Davina Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was such a pleasure to help you find your Ere Perez favourites to fall in love with! Hope you get to experience more of this gorgeous, nourshing collection soon! Looking forward to further inspiring you along your clean beauty journey Davina, have a fabulous day! Warmest, Kayla xx – founder
good colour and moisturising on the lips……
This was my first time purchasing Eze Perez lipstick. Long lasting good colour pigment and non drying on the lips.