Ere Perez Oat Milk Foundation Chai 30ml
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Medium to full coverage foundation for light to medium skin tones
Better than ever cream foundation: non-greasy, natural finish and long-lasting for light to medium skin tones. Unique, hydrating formula with star ingredients Oat milk, Peach & Vitamin E to promote healthy skin.
Buildable foundation that offers medium to full coverage, use sparingly or layer up, your skin will still be able to breathe. So free from impurities it won’t clog your pores and suits sensitive skin.
Moisturise before applying and use Eco Vegan Multipurpose brush to create a flawless finish.
Use sparingly or layer up. Suitable for sensitive skin.
aqua (water), coco-caprylate/caprate, glycerine, polyglyceryl-6 polyrincinoleate, oat milk (avena sativa kernel extract), prunus persica fruit (peach) extract, tocopherol (vitamin e), biosaccharide gum-1, sodium anisate, sodium levulinate, tocopheryl acetate, magnesium sulfate, sodium salicylate, ethylhexyglycerin, citric acid, glyceryl caprylate, aluminium starch octenylsuccinate. May Contain +/- iron oxides, CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide).
- Glycerine is a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Oats are part of the grasses family, the Gramineae. The oat is used as an antioxidant, skin-conditioning agent, emollient, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Titanium dioxide TiO2 (CI 77891) is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade (not nano size particles).