Ere Perez Natural Almond Oil Mascara (Black)
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
The little star natural mascara that everyone loves!
Essential natural mascara, the star product that launched the Ere Perez brand 13 years ago. This little beauty is famous!
Featuring almond oil, considered to strengthen and lengthen lashes, while stimulating growth. Smudge-proof, water resistant, long-lasting. Kind to all eyes, even sensitive ones and contact lenses.
Staple beauty product, no fuss. Perfect for all-day wear. Best glossy black lashes, naturally.
Everyone loves this – you will too.
- Easy to use with a bendable brush for expert application. Always apply as the last step in your makeup routine.
- Simply dip wand into container, wipe excess mascara on the rim and apply in upward strokes to the underside of your lashes. Apply several layers to build colour on top lashes, and a single layer to bottom.
- Apply to eyebrows to shape them in upwards motions, then straighten out the top line.
- Remove mascara with oil such as coconut, almond or jojoba.
beeswax (cera alba), carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, palm kernel (elaeis guineensis) wax, soybean (gyicine soja) seed oil, isopropyl laurate, calcium stearate, isopropyl palmitate, sweet almond (prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, palmitic acid, mamey (pouteria sapota) oil, avocado (persea gratissima) oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), orange (citrus aurantium dulcis) oil, lemon (citrus medica limonum) oil, bergamot (citrus bergamia) oil, iron oxides.
- Sweet almond oil is obtained from the dried kernel of sweet almonds. It is rich in saturated fats and essential fatty acids, which gives it strengthening and hydrating properties.
- Beeswax is obtained from the honeycomb, beeswax serves as a thickener and humectant.
- Carnauba wax is extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
- Palm Kernel Wax is a stable, heavy oil derived from the fruit of the palm oil tree, rich in saturated fat, essential fatty acids, vitamin E and carotenoids. This oil helps the consistency of a product.
- Soybean seed wax is a natural biodegradable wax, used as a substitute for paraffin. It is used for its antioxidant qualities.
- Calcium Stearate is derived from diatomaceous earth and limestone.
- Isoamyl laurate is naturally obtained from vegetable oils.
- Mamey Sapote is a species of tree that is native to southern Mexico. The oil extracted from its fruit seed is used as a hair humectant.
- Palm oil is stable, heavy oil derived from the fruit of the palm oil tree. Rich in saturated fat, essential fatty acids, vitamin E and carotenoids. *EP supports the production of sustainable palm oil by purchasing Green Palm certificates.
- A natural fatty acid found in palm, cottonseed, peanut, ricebran, sorghum, and other natural vegetable oils. Used as an emulsifier, surfactant and texturizer.
- Avocado oil is edible oil pressed from the avocado fruit. Full of vitamins A, D and E.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Orange is cold pressed to obtain the essential oil. In aromatherapy orange essential oil is valued for its invigorating, relaxing and lightening abilities as well as its antibacterial action and capacity to protect the skin, stimulate skin metabolism and stabilize connective tissue.
- Lemon is considered to be a herbal panacea as it is antiseptic, cleansing, toning and strengthening to connective tissues. It is used as a preservative, pH adjuster and to firm skins elasticity.
- Bergamot oil is an essential oil, cold pressed from the bergamot orange. It is considered to have antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- CI 77499 / Iron Oxide Black is derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› WEEKDAY PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
Good mascara, not irritating to
Good mascara, not irritating to your eyes at all. Only downside is that its difficult to take off even with cleanser but for some reason will still run a bit under your eyes during the day