Ere Perez Jojoba Eye Pencil Bronze
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Brilliant natural bronzed brown soft eyeliner pencil. Gentle on eyes, suitable for sensitivities
A soothing formulation of oils including jojoba, considered to help protect your eyelid and stimulate lash growth. Gentle on eyes, suitable for sensitivities.
Smoothly glides on eye. Smudge it for a smoky eye shadow look. Practical pencil design for easy application.
1. Sharpen eye pencil to achieve a round point for a smooth application.
2. Apply a base eye shadow or powder over the eye lid to absorb oil and mattify the lid.
3. To apply eye pencil to the top eyelid, make dots along the lash line where the lashes meet the skin.
4. Next, connect the dots in a sweeping line along the eyelid. For a smudged effect use the eye brush over line to blur edges.
5. Apply one or more layered lines for a darker look.
6. For lower eyelid, apply on the inner rim as close to the lashes as possible.
octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, coconut (cocos nucifera) oil, C10-18 triglycerides, hydrogenated vegetable (olus) oil, mica, carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, candelilla (euphorbia cerifera) wax, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, oryzanol, jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) seed oil, tocopherol (Vitamin E), glyceryl caprylate. May contain +/- iron oxides, CI 77891.
- Vegetable oils are triglycerides extracted from plants. Full of hydrating and nourishing properties.
- C10-18 triglyceride is a tri-ester of glycerin; a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Olus oil is an oil of vegetable origin consisting primarily of triglycerides of fatty acids as a skin-conditioning agent.
- Carnauba wax is extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
- Sweet almond oil is obtained from the dried kernel of sweet almonds. It is rich in saturated fats and essential fatty acids, which gives it strengthening and hydrating properties.
- Octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate is made from a naturally occurring fatty acid and stearic acid, found in vegetable fat.
- Candelilla wax is derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate (Poly=many. Glyceryl=glycerine). Glycerine is a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Sesame (sesamum indicum) oil is edible oil extracted from the sesame seed. It contains fatty acids that protect your skin.
- Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Jojoba oil is extracted from the simmondsia chinensis plant. It offers anti-inflammatory properties; it can be used as an antioxidant and is ideal as a moisturiser, especially around the eye area.
- Mica (CI 77019) is a natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- Titanium dioxide TiO2 (CI 77891) is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade (not nano size particles).