Ere Perez Eighty-Five Nail Colour 10ml
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
10-free nail polish, 85% of ingredients from vegetable origin
High performing nail polish for intense gloss!
A unique strengthening formula starring: green tea, cotton, corn, potato, wood pulp and silica.
High performance polish for intense gloss, long wear and protects nails. Ere Perez replaced traditional chemical solvents with vegetable substitutes in an innovative formula your nails will love.
1. File, clean and dry nails before use.
2. Best to start with 1 layer of Ere Perez Nutritive Nail Base. Alternatively, you can apply the colour polish directly to the nail.
3. Apply a 2nd coat for fuller colour.
4. To help your manicure last, finish with 1 coat of Ere Perez Nail Top Shield.
5. Admire the perfect colour and even coverage!
Butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, isosorbide dicaprylate/caprate, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, alcohol, stearalkonium bentonite, silica, acetyl tributyl citrate, benzophenone-1, diacetone alcohol, n-butyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, trimethylpentanediyldibenzoate, phosphoric acid, alumina, polyurethane-67, methoxyisopropyl acetate, decyl alcohol. May contain +/- CI 77019, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77266, CI 77510, CI 77742, CI 19140, CI 15850, CI 12085.
- Green tea leaf extract is distilled from the leaves of the sinensis plant. Full of antioxidants; antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties. Considered effective in fighting the signs of aging, shrinking pores and encouraging youthful skin.
- Cotton comes from sub-tropical regions around the world, like Africa, India, Egypt and the Americas. Cotton is included in formulas as a natural alternative to chemical ingredients. Cotton replaces traditional chemical polymers such as resin in nail polish, and is a much less toxic option.
- Potato first originated in modern-day Peru. This humble root vegetable is rich in vitamin C, potassium and antioxidants. Potato can be in included in natural formulations instead of toxic chemical ingredients that may be harmful.
- Wood pulp is traditionally used to make paper, wood pulp is wood that has been cut into small pieces and crushed. This pulp is a natural ingredient that strengthens cosmetic formulations such as nail polish.
- It is believed that we have high levels of silica in our bodies, and that this reduces as we age. Silica is also a naturally-occurring trace mineral found in plants and can be a vital ingredient in strengthening and supporting nail health. Silica is considered effective in repairing connective tissues in the nail bed, and is therefore helpful in treating weak, brittle or splitting nails. or ridging on nails.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
I purchased this lovely Ere Perez nail polish for myself as an incentive to 'DIY' my manicure at home. (Due to the current health climate, going to the salon for a shellac manicure has become a thing of the past.) Described as a 'dark taupe', I chose Jazz, which is a lovely dark grey. The product is also a clean option, which is important to me. I confess I was also curious about the ingredients used to replace traditional chemical solvents - namely, green tea, cotton, corn, potato, wood pulp and silica - and how effective they would be. To be honest, I have tried many nail polishes, but always succumb to temptation... i.e. the lure of the nail salon calls me back. I was therefore sceptical about yet another nail polish. However, I have been nothing but impressed! The colour payoff is rich and glossy, and the brush makes applying the polish easy. I would suggest applying two thin layers, noting that the drying time for this polish is pleasantly less than other brands. Disclaimer: I did use a base & top coat from another brand, but it is day 2 and my hands bear only a couple of minor chips. The only possible downside is that I now wish I could afford all the colours! PS: On a side note, the customer service provided by Kayla was wonderful. I received my Ere Perez goodies in a beautifully wrapped box with a handwritten note on exquisite stationery. Furthermore, Kayla made a point of calling me to discuss my order and offer advice about some of the other Ere Perez products that I had ordered. Thank you, Kayla, for providing such a wonderful online shopping experience.