Ere Perez Chamomile Eye Palette Beautiful 6g
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
6 shades of natural colour for day and night and ideal for sensitive eyes
Your eyes are important, give them the natural best!
Eyeshadow palette featuring 6 shades of natural colour for day and night. Made with chamomile, traditionally known for its calming and soothing properties, ideal for sensitive eyes.
This palette has 3 matte base shades and 3 shimmer shades for soft to smokey eye looks.
1. Take a neutral shade such as FROM BEGINNING TO END or WITHOUT CLOTHES and apply the lighter shade with the bigger end of the brush all over the skin of the eye socket. This will give you a great base to apply colour.
2. Apply the darker shade of one of those eyeshadows or choose your preferred colour from an alternative palette. Don’t be afraid to try something different, all our colours are wearable and beautiful!
3. Use the darker tone with the short, sharp end of the brush and apply colour close to the lashes and upwards towards the crease.
4. Then, use the flat end of the brush to apply the shimmer or lighter shade to fill in above that colour.
5. Now, blend the line between shades and see how your eyes glisten!
6. Once your eyeshadow is in place, complete the look with a natural mascara or eye pencil.
native rice (oryza sativa) starch, mica, calcium stearate, zinc stearate, caprylic/capric/lauric triglyceride, triheptanoin, chamomile (matricaria recutita) oil, carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, tocopherol (Vitamin E), potassium sorbate. May contain: +/- iron oxides, CI 77891, CI 77019.
- Rice starch (Non-GMO) is extracted from rice. It is used as an oil absorbent.
- Calcium Stearate is derived from diatomaceous earth and limestone.
- Zinc stearate is a fine salt of naturally occurring fatty acid. It is used as a natural colorant.
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride is derived from coconut. It is considered to have smoothing and replenishing properties.
- Triheptanoin is derived from natural oils. It is used for skin conditioning.
- Chamomile flower is a traditional herbal remedy. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Carnauba wax is extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Potassium sorbate is a naturally occurring potassium salt. It is used as a preservative.
- Mica (CI 77019) is a natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- Titanium dioxide TiO2 (CI 77891) is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade (not nano size particles).