Ere Perez Carrot Colour Pot Harmony 6.5g
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Dusty pink blush in a natural balm
Vegan multitasker adding instant colour to cheeks & lips
Made in Mexico
Features many healthy ingredients like carrots, full of antioxidants, considered helpful in keeping skin soft and hydrated.
This vegan multitasking balm adds instant colour to cheeks and lips. A small pot of goodness that fits in your pocket with a practical mirror lid for touch ups so you can lift your look anytime, anywhere.
Hydrogenated olive (olea europea) oil, Candelilla (euphorbia cerifera) wax, Ozokerite, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Avocado (persea gratissima) oil, Carrot (daucus carota sativa) oil, Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e). May contain +/– Iron oxides, CI77019, CI77891.
- Olive oil is extracted from olive fruit. It naturally contains monounsaturated fats (omega 9) and polyphenols (a potent antioxidant).
- Avocado oil is edible oil pressed from the avocado fruit. Full of vitamins A, D and E.
- A root plant used as a natural pigment. Considered to have anti-aging and sun protection properties.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Candelilla wax is derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride is derived from coconut. It is considered to have smoothing and replenishing properties.
- CI 77499 / Iron Oxide Black. Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
- CI 77019 / Mica. Mica is a natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide. Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade; Ere Perez does not use nano size particles.