Ere Perez Cacao Lip Colour Wander 3.5g
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
cool blackberry Lip Colour
Long-lasting vegan lip butter, designed to add the perfect touch of colour
Made in France
This creamy cool blackberry lip colour features star ingredient cacao butter to soften and hydrate lips, plus castor oil to moisturise and help fight the signs of aging.
This ultra-comfortable cacao lip colour glides on lips to offer a hint of colour and natural shine. Its blend of nourishing ingredients gives moisture and nutrients for a sheer, creamy wear.
Sheer coverage and luxurious lip heaven!
Easily glide on your lips. Apply over clean, dry lips for a sheer shade.
Castor (Ricinus Communis) Seed Oil, coco-caprylate/caprate, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, octyldodecanol, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax, Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Seed Butter, aluminium starch octenylsuccinate, hydrogenated castor oil, pentaerythrityl tetrabehenate, Mica, Olive (Olea Europea) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). May contain +/- iron oxides CI 77891, CI 15850, CI 77002
- Cocoa is an edible plant. It is used for hydrating skin and giving a velvety texture.
- Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil is derived from the seeds of the castor oil plant. Gives cosmetics a soft, supple texture and helps to moisturise.
- Carnauba wax is extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
- Candelilla wax is derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Olive oil is extracted from olive fruit. It naturally contains monounsaturated fats (omega 9) and polyphenols (a potent antioxidant).
- Mica (CI77017) is a natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- CI77891 Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade; Ere Perez does not use nano size particles.
- CI 15850 / D&C red No 6 / litholrubin BL is Colour pigment.