Ere Perez Beetroot Cheek & Lip Tint Joy 4.5ml
Brand: Ere Perez
Sold out. Please contact us to pre-order.
Long-lasting bright cherry red colour tint for cheeks and lips!
Water-based formula featuring beetroot extracts to nourish and hydrate skin. Rich in antioxidants, this healthy tint acts as a natural blush/stain and lasts for hours.
Ere Perez’s most popular 2-in-1 product, beetroot adds vibrancy to a fresh face or over makeup.
Designed in an easy applicator for fuss-free natural colour.
1. Apply to a clean face or over foundation on lips and cheek areas.
2. With the applicator, apply a small amount to the apple of the cheek.
3. Blend in tint with Ere Perez Eco Vegan Multipurpose Brush or your favourite one. It starts to set straight away, so blend quickly!
4. Apply to lips in the same way – either over the whole lip area or just in the centre of top and bottom lips. Then blend for your desired colour. Apply extra layers for a deeper shade.
Water, Blue Agave Nectar (Agave Tequilana), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glycerine, CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide, Beetroot, Methylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Carrot
- Blue agave nectar is extracted from a native Mexican plant leaf. It’s considered to have antibacterial properties.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Glycerine is a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade; Ere Perez does not use nano size particles.
- Beetroot is a root vegetable used to create a natural pigment. It is full of antioxidants and minerals such as potassium, vitamin C, calcium, magnesium and iron.
- Methylcellulose is a naturally occurring substance obtained from the walls of plants.
- Potassium sorbate is a naturally occurring potassium salt. It is used as a preservative.
- A root plant used as a natural pigment. Considered to have anti-aging and sun protection properties.