Ere Perez Beetroot Cheek & Lip Tint Joy 4.5ml
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Long-lasting bright cherry red colour tint for cheeks and lips!
Water-based formula featuring beetroot extracts to nourish and hydrate skin. Rich in antioxidants, this healthy tint acts as a natural blush/stain and lasts for hours.
Ere Perez’s most popular 2-in-1 product, beetroot adds vibrancy to a fresh face or over makeup.
Designed in an easy applicator for fuss-free natural colour.
1. Apply to a clean face or over foundation on lips and cheek areas.
2. With the applicator, apply a small amount to the apple of the cheek.
3. Blend in tint with Ere Perez Eco Vegan Multipurpose Brush or your favourite one. It starts to set straight away, so blend quickly!
4. Apply to lips in the same way – either over the whole lip area or just in the centre of top and bottom lips. Then blend for your desired colour. Apply extra layers for a deeper shade.
Water, Blue Agave Nectar (Agave Tequilana), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glycerine, CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide, Beetroot, Methylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Carrot
- Blue agave nectar is extracted from a native Mexican plant leaf. It’s considered to have antibacterial properties.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Glycerine is a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade; Ere Perez does not use nano size particles.
- Beetroot is a root vegetable used to create a natural pigment. It is full of antioxidants and minerals such as potassium, vitamin C, calcium, magnesium and iron.
- Methylcellulose is a naturally occurring substance obtained from the walls of plants.
- Potassium sorbate is a naturally occurring potassium salt. It is used as a preservative.
- A root plant used as a natural pigment. Considered to have anti-aging and sun protection properties.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $9 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($12 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› WEEKDAY PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.