Ere Perez Arnica Concealer Latte 5g
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
The best cream concealer that covers over dark circles and blemishes – big, small, red or nasty!
Full coverage and best suited to very fair complexions and porcelain skin, naturally pink cheeks and freckles
Did you know what you put over your little spot can actually make it worse?
Not this everyday concealer with natural arnica, considered to be antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. It covers up while calming the inflamed area. Also, covers pigmentation and inconsistencies in skin tone.
Full coverage, even you’ll forget what’s hiding underneath. This lightest shade is best suited to very fair complexions and porcelain skin, naturally pink cheeks and freckles.
Best applied with Lip & Conceal brush.
1. Use Lip & Conceal brush for best cover up results.
2. Apply in smooth lines under the eyes and on trouble areas or visible blemishes or skin variation.
3. Blend lightly around the edges of applied concealer.
diisopropyl sebacate, mica, candelilla (euphorbia cerifera) wax, carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, cocoa (theobroma cacao) seed butter, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, sunflower (Helianthus annuus) seed oil, arnica (arnica montana) flower extract, tocopherol (Vitamin E), stearalkonium hectorite, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate. May Contain +/- iron oxides, titanium dioxide.
- Arnica is an herbaceous plant in the sunflower family, commonly grown in Mexico and used in traditional medicine for thousands of years. It is considered to have healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cocoa is an edible plant. It is used for hydrating skin and giving a velvety texture.
- Candelilla wax is derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Carnauba wax is extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
- Sunflower oil is edible oil compressed from the seeds of the sunflower. Rich in unsaturated linoleic and oleic fatty acids and vitamin E, it is used as a skin-conditioning agent.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Mica (CI 77019) is a natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- Titanium dioxide TiO2 (CI 77891) is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade (not nano size particles).
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› IN-STORE PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.