Ere Perez Arnica Concealer Latte 5g
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
The best cream concealer that covers over dark circles and blemishes – big, small, red or nasty!
Full coverage and best suited to very fair complexions and porcelain skin, naturally pink cheeks and freckles
Did you know what you put over your little spot can actually make it worse?
Not this everyday concealer with natural arnica, considered to be antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. It covers up while calming the inflamed area. Also, covers pigmentation and inconsistencies in skin tone.
Full coverage, even you’ll forget what’s hiding underneath. This lightest shade is best suited to very fair complexions and porcelain skin, naturally pink cheeks and freckles.
Best applied with Lip & Conceal brush.
1. Use Lip & Conceal brush for best cover up results.
2. Apply in smooth lines under the eyes and on trouble areas or visible blemishes or skin variation.
3. Blend lightly around the edges of applied concealer.
diisopropyl sebacate, mica, candelilla (euphorbia cerifera) wax, carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, cocoa (theobroma cacao) seed butter, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, sunflower (Helianthus annuus) seed oil, arnica (arnica montana) flower extract, tocopherol (Vitamin E), stearalkonium hectorite, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate. May Contain +/- iron oxides, titanium dioxide.
- Arnica is an herbaceous plant in the sunflower family, commonly grown in Mexico and used in traditional medicine for thousands of years. It is considered to have healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cocoa is an edible plant. It is used for hydrating skin and giving a velvety texture.
- Candelilla wax is derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Carnauba wax is extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
- Sunflower oil is edible oil compressed from the seeds of the sunflower. Rich in unsaturated linoleic and oleic fatty acids and vitamin E, it is used as a skin-conditioning agent.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Mica (CI 77019) is a natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- Titanium dioxide TiO2 (CI 77891) is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade (not nano size particles).