Edible Beauty & Soothing Nectar Hydrating Gel 50ml
Brand: Edible Beauty
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Rejuvenating — Radiance boosting — Hydrating
& Soothing Nectar – Hydrating Gel, is a new product formula that uses the same anti-inflammatory, calming and restorative ingredients that were present in & Soothe Me Balm. It now also contains hydrating ingredients (Jojoba Seed Oil, Buriti Fruit & Avocado Oil), so doubles as a hydrating gel designed to be used as part of your daily skincare routine, especially for oily, acne-prone or sensitive skin.
› Suited To: Combination & Oily Skin, Acne-prone, Sensitive skin
› Beauty Benefits: Skin is soothed, calmed and hydrated with oily skin balanced and natural radiance restored.
A refreshing and ultra-lightweight gel that provides a burst of soothing hydration, leaving your skin looking and feeling refreshed, dewy and rejuvenated.
This calming beauty nectar contains a synergy of skin-conditioning and calming botanicals, including Chamomile, Calendula, Cucumber and Aloe Vera, which provide an immediate cooling effect. This luxurious emulsion instantly boosts skin hydration levels for a visibly radiant, calm and energised complexion.
Gently dab 3-4 pumps to the face and décolletage after cleansing, toning and serum application. The gel will provide a hydrating layer on the skin surface.
Can be used morning and night.
Ideal for all skin types, especially oily to combination skin. Can also be used anywhere the skin requires calming.
- Aloe Vera is a nutrient-rich skin food ingredient. It is rich in polysaccharides that have hydrating and anti-inflammatory actions, allowing it to create a protective barrier across the skin, locking in moisture without contribute to skin oiliness. Phytosterols present in the plant help to soothe itchiness and irritation, whilst also calming redness associated with acne. The bioactive compounds present in Aloe are rich in vitamins A, B , C, D and E as well as minerals such as magnesium, potassium and zinc which contribute to the "healing" and restorative properties of the plant.
- Calendula The petals of the calendula or marigold flower contain an abundance of carotenoids, flavonoids and saponins which have soothing properties and support the healing and regeneration of the skin. Calendula also contains flavonoids with antiseptic properties that inhibit the growth of acne-causing bacteria.
- Buriti Oil Native to Brazil, Buriti Oil contains the richest natural source of beta-carotene, a powerful antioxidant known for its ability to facilitate cell renewal, boost collagen production and protect the skin. Buriti Oil is also packed with an abundance of oleic acid, essential fatty acids and Vitamin E which provide an impressive hydration boost.
- Avocado Oil is abundant in Vitamin E along with Omega-3 fatty acids which allow it to provide deep hydration without contributing to skin oiliness. It contains anti-inflammatory action which can assist in reducing the redness and inflammation linked to acne.
Full Ingredients: Water, Propanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Persea Gratissima Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate, Stearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cucumis Sativus Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Anisate, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon Fruit Extract*, Heptyl Undecylenate^.
*Denotes organic ingredient
^Castor Oil Derived
Edible Beauty batch makes all of their natural skincare and uses pure Australian wildcrafted extracts that may differ in colour and texture based on season and region they are harvested from.
As a result, this product may vary in colour, texture and fragrance from batch to batch. This does not impact the efficacy of the product and each contains the same amount of active ingredients.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.