Edible Beauty & Sleeping Beauty Purifying Mousse - Sleep Mask 50g
Brand: Edible Beauty
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Purifying — Brightening — Oil balancing
A naturally clear, silky soft and radiant complexion. Skin is left soft and hydrated, pores are unclogged and the incidence of acne-break outs reduced.
› Suited To: All Skin Types
A deliciously delicate purifying sleep mask designed to clarify, balance oil production and brighten the skin for a radiant and rested complexion the next morning.
This luxurious pink mousse is divinely fluffy, gently cleansing and intensely nourishing. Acting as a natural sleep mask, it works to revitalise your beauty overnight. Australian Pink Clay and the volcanic mineral Zeolite purify the skin, removing impurities to prevent breakouts whilst at the same time support skin cell renewal and rejuvenation. Avocado Oil (5 Alpha Avocuta) reduces excess oil production and soothes whilst Acai and Snowflower Seed Oil hydrate and nourish the skin, promoting flawless radiance.
Take your nighttime beauty routine to a new level with this exquisitely textured, beautifully scented natural sleep mask. Making this part of your weekly natural skincare protocol will help target breakouts, provide deep hydration and anti-ageing actions, all while you sleep. Wake up to complexion perfection!
Apply a thick layer after cleansing, toning and serum application, prior to sleep. Do not remove. Awaken to a fresh and radiant complexion the next morning.
Use two to three times weekly. Use your moisturiser as normal on non-Sleeping Beauty Mousse days.
- Australian Pink Clay detoxifies the skin by gently removing and trapping free radicals. Pink Clay is perfect for balancing the most stressed and sensitive of skins. Its hydrating properties help to refine delicate lines, moisturise, and improve the overall texture of the skin.
- Zeolite first formed more than 300 million years ago, zeolite is a volcanic mineral mostly made up of silica. It is unique in its honeycomb, microporous cellular structure which enables it to attract positively charged contaminants. This provides it with an extraordinary ability to draw and remove impurities from the skin, and exchange different nutrients, and ions according to need in your body.
- Avocado Oil (5 -Alpha-Avocuta) is derived from Avocado plant esters and is a wonderful product for hormonal acne and oily T-zones, having been clinically shown to reduce a shiny T-zone is as little as three weeks. For those interested in the science, it works by reducing the activity of 5-alpha-reductase. 5-alpha-reductase is an enzyme which converts testosterone to DHT, one of the hormones that has been linked to excess oil production and acne.
- Snowflower Seed Oil named after the white, fluffy flowers of the plant, Snowflower Seed Oil reduces pigmentation, sunspots and enhances brightness and illumination of the skin. It is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Encourages skin cell renewal.
Full Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Glycerin*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Stearyl Alcohol, Kaolin (Pink Clay), Cetearyl Olivate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Sorbitan Olivate, Zeolite, Cetyl Alcohol, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Butyl Avocadate (Avocado), Sodium Levulinate, Quartz, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Anisate, Passiflora Edulis (Passionflower) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Rose Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Farnesol^, Citronellol^, Geraniol^, Eugenol^, Linalool^, Limonene^, Citral^, Iron Oxide (CI 77491).
*Denotes organic ingredient
^Naturally occurring constituents in essential oils
Edible Beauty batch makes all of their natural skincare and uses pure Australian wildcrafted extracts that may differ in colour and texture based on season and region they are harvested from.
As a result, this product may vary in colour, texture and fragrance from batch to batch. This does not impact the efficacy of the product and each contains the same amount of active ingredients.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
I received about 5 days worth as a sample with purchase. I used this on several consecutive nights, because the feeling of it was so perfect. It glides onto the skin and absorbs quickly without ever feeling greasy. Waking up in the morning I could still feel it on my cheeks, in a lovely, comfortable, supported way. The scent is light and pleasant, just like pink clay and rose water. My (fragile, reddened) skin really felt so much better while using this. Noticeably calmer, less stressed, and with a real glow. I will definitely buy the full size when I can.