Edible Beauty No.4 Vanilla Silk Hydrating Lotion 50ml
Brand: Edible Beauty
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Step 4 of the Core Four - Hydrate
Hydrating — Enhances plumpness — Enhances firmness
A silky smooth, refined and supple complexion with a subtle pure vanilla overtone.
› Suited To: Dry Skin, Normal skin, Pregnancy, Mature Skin, Sensitive
This luxurious lightweight moisturiser has a silky consistency and provides a burst of hydration to the skin. An essential final step of the Core Four skincare routine, it locks in existing moisture and visibly enhances skin firmness and plumpness using a powerful blend of hydrating ingredients including Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, and Camellia Seed Oil.
The Australian Rosella Extract, one of the key botanicals in the lotion is known as the "natural botox" plant - it is a natural source of AHAs which enhance the skin's natural cell turnover to encourage fresher and younger looking skin. This formula is also abundant in hydrating ingredients (Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, and Camellia Seed Oil) which contain an active cocktail of nutrients to enhance skin firmness and nourish the skin. Australian native extracts Davidson Plum and Lemon Aspen support the skin's natural elasticity whilst Raspberry Seed Oil provides natural sun protection. The essence of pure vanilla extract subtly seduces the senses, completing the luxurious experience of using this cream.
Apply this luxurious lightweight creme to the face and décolletage. It creates a perfect base for make-up and can be used day and night.
If you require a more nourishing cream in the evenings, we recommend & Coco Bliss Intensive Repair.
- Cocoa Butter is the natural fat extracted from the Cacao Bean. Known as the “ultimate moisturiser”, it is rich in fatty acids to help improve skin moisture retention and elasticity. Bursting with B vitamins and vitamin C and E, Cocoa Butter deeply penetrates the skin to reduce wrinkles and provide a protective barrier against environmental damage. The polyphenols found in Cocoa Butter also work to inhibit the production of IgE, helping to calm eczema and dermatitis.
- Australian Rosella Extract is also known as the “botox” plant, thanks to its natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA’s) which helps to speed up cell turnover, increase moisture and flexibility and encourage fresh, younger looking skin.
- Raspberry contains a natural SPF and is loaded with the powerful anti-inflammatory resveratrol, which protects the skin against inflammation. The antioxidant function of these stem cells extends skin cell longevity by repairing DNA damage and preventing internal and external oxidation.
- Lemon Aspen often called Rainforest Lime, grows wild, harvested from the rainforests of Australia. It contains flavone glycosides, strong antioxidants which help combat the free radicals that damage the skin. It strengthens capillaries, helps to increase collagen production and improves skin texture.
Full Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glycerin, Coco Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Stearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Levulinate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis (Hibiscus) Flower Extract*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Davidsonia Pruriens (Davison Plum) Fruit Extract*, Acronychia Acidula (Lemon Aspen) Fruit Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Oil, Sodium Anisate, Alcohol, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract*, Citral^, Limonene^, Linalool^, Geraniol^.
*Denotes organic ingredient
^Naturally occurring constituents in essential oils
Edible Beauty batch makes all of their natural skincare and uses pure Australian wildcrafted extracts that may differ in colour and texture based on season and region they are harvested from.
As a result, this product may vary in colour, texture and fragrance from batch to batch. This does not impact the efficacy of the product and each contains the same amount of active ingredients.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.