Edible Beauty Natural Hand Sanitiser with Colloidal Silver 100ml
Brand: Edible Beauty
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Natural & Long Lasting, proven protection from germs
Lightweight and fast drying, this mist will leave your hands clean without stripping them of moisture. The floral lavender and tea tree oil scent provide a fresh and subtle fragrance.
› Suited To: All Skin Types
› Winner of the Beauty Shortlist, Mama & Baby Awards, 2020
With today’s global shortage of hand sanitiser, Edible Beauty Australia has been working tirelessly to produce this special new product.
This advanced, natural hand sanitiser is long lasting and effective at killing germs fast – without stripping your hands of moisture. Edible Beauty's protective mist formula uses anti-microbial colloidal silver, which leaves a barrier of particles that continue to work after your hands are dry.
Family-friendly, eco-friendly and cruelty-free, this hand sanitiser is proven for every-day use to help keep germs at bay – giving you peace of mind.
As the coronavirus pandemic continues, the World Health Organisation recommends using a hand sanitiser with 60% alcohol properties. This mist contains 70% ethanol. Ethanol is a natural disinfectant that does no harm when absorbed into your skin or ecosystem.
This product also works as an antimicrobial spray on surfaces like your phone, desk or benchtop to provide a lasting shield of protection.
Apply to one palm before rubbing your hands together, spreading the spray over the front and back of your hands including your fingers until completely dry. This process should take 20 seconds.
Follow with Precious Sea Hand Saviour for extra nourishment.
Designed to be used several times a day when water and soap are not available.
This sanitiser also works as an antimicrobial spray on any surface to provide a lasting shield of protection.
- The Colloidal Silver used in this hand sanitiser is pure .9999 fine silver particles. These are the smallest size ever produced suspended in de-ionised water. Even after washing the hand sanitiser off, colloidal silver remains on the surface of your hands and continues to continue to protect.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil is steam distilled from the Australian native plant Melaleuca alternifolia (Myrtaceae). It is known for antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory actions. It has also been shown to possess wound healing abilities and can soothe dry, red or irritated skin.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil derived from the leaves and stems of the eucalyptus plant has been traditionally used as a natural antibiotic and antiseptic. The leaf extract is reported to possess antifungal, antibacterial, mosquito repellent and antioxidant properties. Clinical studies of the oil found it has antimicrobial activity against gram negative bacteria (E. coli) as well as gram positive bacteria (S. aureus).
- The Lavender Essential Oil used in this hand sanitiser is extracted from the species Lavandula x intermedia. In addition to its exceptional deep, floral scent, the oil has been shown to have impressive antimicrobial properties. In fact, it’s been used since World War I as an antibacterial. The specific constituents of lavender oil - linalool and linalyl acetate along with limonene, ?-pinene and ?-pinene - have antimicrobial activity against various strains of human pathogenic bacteria, including those resistant to antibiotics. The oil is also traditionally believed to have sedative, carminative, anti-depressive and anti-inflammatory properties.
Full Ingredients: Ethanol*, Purified Water, Lavender Essential Oil, Colloidal Silver, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Glycerin.
* Ethanol is a natural disinfectant that does no harm when absorbed into your skin or ecosystem.
Edible Beauty batch makes all of their natural skincare and uses pure Australian wildcrafted extracts that may differ in colour and texture based on season and region they are harvested from.
As a result, this product may vary in colour, texture and fragrance from batch to batch. This does not impact the efficacy of the product and each contains the same amount of active ingredients.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.