Edible Beauty & Native Plant-based Collagen Powder 85g
Brand: Edible Beauty
Sold out - Get Notified!
Plant-based collagen — Complexion enhancing — Antioxidant rich
› Suited To: All Skin Types
› This vegan collagen supplement is caffeine free, suitable during pregnancy and when breastfeeding.
The Edible Beauty Native Plant-Based Collagen Powder contains a synergy of 100% vegan ingredients including Australian natives and antioxidant-rich fruits designed to support healthy collagen production and help to protect the skin against youth depleting free radical damage.
Containing a blend of superfruits, Hibiscus, KakaduPlum, Quandong and Mountain Pepper Berry, along with Sea Buckthorn and Macqui Berry, this natural collagen powder will unleash a wave of rejuvenating and anti-ageing actions making this the ultimate beauty supplement.
Beauty Benefits - Edible Beauty's vegan collagen supplement supports healthy collagen by providing:
- Vitamin C. One serve of Native Plant-Based Collagen provides four times the recommended daily intake of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is an essential building block for collagen production.
- Vitamin A. Native Plant-Based Collagen Powder provides pro-vitamin A (various mixed carotenoids) to support skin membrane structure and function.
- Anthoycanins. Macqui Berry, Hibiscus and Mountain Pepper Berry found in Edible Beauty's vegan collagen supplement contain an abundance of the unique antioxidants known as anthocyanins to stabilise collagen and reduce the free radical damage that inhibits collagen production.
- Amino Acids. Baobab and Sea Buckthorn contain free amino acids proline and glycine. Proline and glycine are essential for healthy collagen production.
- Antioxidants. This Native Plant-Based Collagen Powder contains antioxidant-rich fruit powders including Hibiscus, Baobab, Kakadu Plum, Macqui Berry and Sea Buckthorn. The synergy of these potent botanicals provides an abundance of antioxidants, including flavonoids and polyphenols, in addition to the anthocyanins, to act as free radical scavengers and prevent the breakdown of collagen from intrinsic and extrinsic factors.
- Aloe Vera. The addition of Aloe Vera in this Native Plant-Based Collagen powder increases the bio-availability of Vitamin C and E and has been used for centuries to improve the health of ageing skin.
Mix 1 heaped teaspoon of powder into water, juice, non-dairy milk, your favourite smoothie or breakfast bowl.
- Kakadu Plum: Containing the world’s highest plant based source of Vitamin C, Kakadu Plums are a native wonder food. Their high levels of vitamin C contribute to healthy skin collagen production and protect skin cells from free radical damage. Additionally, the plum contains minerals and antioxidants that nourish and invigorate the skin, including vitamin E, zinc, iron, folate and lutein, all of which can help prevent premature ageing.
- Sea Buckthorn: Loaded with antioxidants including carotenoids and Vitamin E sea buckthorn berries are a potent anti-inflammatory and complexion enhancing super-berries. They are among the most concentrated natural sources of vitamin C which along with abundant protective phytonutrients help to turn back the clock and boost skin suppleness, firmness and vibrance.
- Baobab: Baobab Fruit Powder, known as the Queen of the Superfruits is exceptionally nutrient-dense with an impressive beauty boosting nutrient profile. It is a rich source of Vitamin C and packed with Calcium, Iron, Magnesium and Potassium, and contains 50% dietary fibre which is prebiotic in nature, helping to nourish and promote healthy gut flora.
Full Ingredients: Rosella Flower Powder*, Baobab Fruit Powder*, Sea Buckthorn Juice Powder*, Apple Pectin, Kakadu Plum Powder*, Quandong Powder*, Macqui Berry Powder*, Monk Fruit Powder, Aloe Vera Inner Leaf Gel Powder*, Mountain Pepperberry Powder*.
*Denotes organic ingredient
** Note: this product is safe for consumption during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Vitamin A content is in the form of pro-vitamin A or mixed carotenoids which are safe in pregnancy.
Edible Beauty batch makes all of their natural skincare and uses pure Australian wildcrafted extracts that may differ in colour and texture based on season and region they are harvested from.
As a result, this product may vary in colour, texture and fragrance from batch to batch. This does not impact the efficacy of the product and each contains the same amount of active ingredients.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.