Edible Beauty & Exotic Seed of Youth Anti-Ageing Oil 20ml
Brand: Edible Beauty
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Restorative - Ultra-hydrating - Smoothing
A silky and flawless complexion which is ultra-smooth and soft to the touch. Skin is deeply nourished and hydrated with enhanced firmness and elasticity whilst oil production is kept in balance.
› Suited To: All Skin Types
› Dry oil & non-comedogenic formula
A daily age-defying face oil formulated with a prized blend of five restorative oils extracted from exotic seeds and botanicals including Marula, Sacha Inchi and Sandalwood Seed.
This potent synergy of nourishing ingredients is designed to enhance skin elasticity and to strengthen the skin barrier without clogging pores. Enriched with an abundance of omega-rich oils (especially Omega 3) along with pro-vitamin A, vitamin C and E and flavonoids, it helps to reduce signs of ageing by encouraging moisture retention, smoothing fine lines and increasing skin firmness for visibly youthful and radiant skin.
This oil is a dry oil and non-comedogenic formula.
- Marula Oil harvested from the nut inside the sweet Marula fruit and has been a hallmark skincare cure-all for the Ovambo women in northern Namibia for centuries. Marula is unique due to its concentration of Omega 9 fatty acids which provide it with the ability to penetrate the skin deeply, preventing the loss of hydration and supporting skin firmness and elasticity. Due to its very high omega fatty acid content and fast absorption rate, Marula is non-comedogenic and won't clog your pores.
- Sacha Inchi Seed is one of the richest plant-based sources of Omega 3. Omega 3's reduce skin inflammation, hydrate and nourish the skin and ensure the skin's moisture levels are being kept intact without making the skin greasy. Sacha Inchi is abundant in anti-ageing vitamins in particular Vitamin E, known for its ability to maintain skin elasticity, even skin tone and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Squalane is naturally present in skin but diminishes over time, leading to dehydration and premature ageing. Olive-oil derived squalane mimics the substance which occurs naturally in the skin (called squalene), which allows it to penetrate the dermis and synthesise quickly, providing immediate and long lasting hydration. Squalane is clinically proven to reduce redness and calm irritation making it an ideal for skin prone to eczema, dermatitis and rosacea. It is non-comedogenic and is a more stable version of the form referred to as squalene.
- Sandalwood Seed (not the wood) growing in the desert and arid regions of West Australia has become known for the skincare gem entrapped in its seed. This seed is rich in one of the rarest fatty acids found in the world - ximenynic acid. Xymenic acid has been shown in studies to increase micro- circulation in the skin, resulting in its ability to combat oiliness and enhance skin firmness and elasticity.
Warm a few drops between fingertips then apply to face and décolletage after cleansing, following with a moisturiser if desired.
You can also blend a few drops into your day or night cream before application.
Full Ingredients: Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Squalane (Olive Oil Derived), Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Seed Oil, Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae Rhamnoides) Fruit Oil, Sacha Inchi (Plukenetia Volubilis Linneo) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil.
Edible Beauty batch makes all of their natural skincare and uses pure Australian wildcrafted extracts that may differ in colour and texture based on season and region they are harvested from.
As a result, this product may vary in colour, texture and fragrance from batch to batch. This does not impact the efficacy of the product and each contains the same amount of active ingredients.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.