Edible Beauty Deep Sea Collagen Elixir - Plump & Refine 30ml
Brand: Edible Beauty
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Plump & Refine
Improved formula - now containing advanced fermented plant-based collagen and red mandarin essential oil (this has been added to mask the fermented collagen)
› Suited To: All skin types
› Beauty Benefits: Youthful and glowing skin. Skin is nourished, hydrated and firmness is enhanced.
Immerse the skin in a concentrated infusion of vegan collagen and rare gems of the sea, designed to slow down cellular ageing and provide intense hydration for flawless skin texture and a smooth complexion.
This elixir of youth infuses the skin with a synergistic blend of collagen protein along with sea botanicals, abundant in anti-ageing vitamins, amino acids and naturally occurring peptides.
Plant-based collagen, derived from a microbial fermentation process, unleashes a wave of moisture-locking, tightening and deeply nourishing action. Combined with Seaweed Leaf and antioxidant-rich Purslane and Lychee Extract, this plant-based collagen formula deeply replenishes hydration, lifts the skin and softens line lines to unveil a youthful glow.
- Vegan Collagen, this vegan, GMO and cruelty-free collagen mimics baby collagen and contains no nasties. Clinical trials conducted using this form of collagen, show that it:
- Delivers 20x greater improvement in skin moisturisation as compared to marine collagen.
- Increases skin elasticity by 26% after two weeks with 100% of subjects experiencing a significant improvement in skin elasticity in four weeks.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles with 93% of subjects experiencing a significant reduction in the size of wrinkles in four weeks, with further improvement demonstrated at eight weeks.
- Seaweed Collagen has been shown to reduce wrinkle depth and improve overall skin appearance. It increases the expression of the longevity-boosting and anti-ageing protein (SIRT1). Seaweed Collagen also prevents the breakdown of hyaluronic acid in skin cells and in doing so preserves the extracellular matrix, which is a dominant means of defence against visible ageing and the weakening of dermal thickness.
- Seaweed Leaf harnesses the unique power of ocean plants to survive extreme conditions and often adapt to changing environments, providing them with the ability to revitalise and renew the skin. Seaweed Leaf is rich in vitamins and amino acids which reinforce the skin cell membranes, protecting against free radical attacks, which accelerate ageing. The extract can also ‘re-organise’ the cell membrane structure to reverse cell damage and restore the skin to its natural state, combating sagging and loose skin.
- Purslane (Portulaca) Extract works to repair and regenerate the skin on a cellular level. Purslane protects skin cellular DNA from age-related dysfunction, thereby maintaining the cells' repair function and strengthening the skin with its natural antioxidant compounds. It contains a high amount of glutathione, which is a natural antioxidant system, along with hydrating Omega-3 fatty acids.
Use in the AM and PM after cleansing and toning.
Dispense 2–3 drops on fingertips and smooth over your face and neck.
Full Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, p-Anisic Acid, Litchi Chinensis (Lychee) Fruit Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida (Wakame) Leaf/Stem Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ulva Lactuca (Seaweed) Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Red Mandarin) Peel Oil, Panicum Millaceum (Millet) Seed Extract, Portulaca Oleracea (Portulaca) Extract, p-Anisic Acid, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Collagen*, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Limonene^, Linalool^.
*Vegan collagen protein - derived from microbial fermentation process
^Naturally occurring constituents in essential oils
Edible Beauty batch makes all of their natural skincare and uses pure Australian wildcrafted extracts that may differ in colour and texture based on season and region they are harvested from.
As a result, this product may vary in colour, texture and fragrance from batch to batch. This does not impact the efficacy of the product and each contains the same amount of active ingredients.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.