Edible Beauty Basking Beauty Natural Sunscreen SPF50 100g
Brand: Edible Beauty
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Protective — Nourishing — Hydrating. Meet the sunscreen of your dreams...
Ultra-hydrated and nourished skin with SPF50 protection. Anti-ageing actions through collagen-supporting ingredients.
› Suited To: All Skin Types. Suitable for the whole family, including newborns
› Winner of 'Best Sunscreen & Tanning', in Best of The Green Edit
Bask in the beauty of Edible Beauty's pure, ocean-friendly sunscreen formula providing broad spectrum SPF50 UVA/UVB protection with zinc oxide. This moisturising, age-defying sunscreen effortlessly glides onto the skin easily and is enriched with Vitamin E and Rosehip Oil to nourish the skin and provide a hydration boost. Basking Beauty is the ultimate plant-based, botanical and luxurious sunscreen.
Pure SPF50 Protection. Edible Beauty's broad spectrum 100% natural zinc formula provides SPF50 sun protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Beautifying. More than just a sunscreen, Basking Beauty unleashes a wave of hydrating and collagen supporting actions with botanical actives Kakadu Plum, Vitamin E and beta carotene, so it doubles as a beautifying and anti-ageing face moisturiser or body lotion.
Multi-Purpose. Basking Beauty is suitable for the whole family, including newborns. It can be applied to both body and face.
Blendable Formula. This natural emulsion blends into the skin, without leaving a thick white cast. Basking Beauty is designed to slip effortlessly into the rest of your beauty routine. Rub in well so your skin absorbs it for best results.
If you are used to using conventional chemical formulas, you may notice this natural sunscreen differs as it does rely on creating a physical barrier on top of the skin to protect you from UV rays. As a result it takes a little more time to massage into the skin, however, we believe doing this is well worth the benefits of non-toxic sun protection.
- UVA + UVB Broad Spectrum
- Water Resistant for 4 Hours
- No Oxybenzone, Octinoxate or Parabens
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Suitable for Adults, Children and Babies
- Reef Safe
Apply evenly onto the skin as the last step in your skincare routine 20 minutes prior to sun exposure.
Use a small amount of the cream and rub in well. Re-apply every 90 minutes and at regular intervals especially after swimming, exercise or towel drying.
Suitable for face and body. Also suitable for children and babies.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure and contact with eyes. Do not apply other skincare products over the top of your sunscreen.
- Zinc Oxide is a natural, physical sunscreen which creates a layer on top of skin that blocks ultraviolet rays like UVA1, UVA2 and UVB. It is stable in chlorine and will not degrade to cause harmful free radicals, skin irritation or hormone disruption. This is as opposed to chemical SPFs which absorb them before they can cause any harm. Zinc Oxide helps to keep moisture locked into the skin.
- Camellia Seed Oil provides exceptional hydration without greasiness. It is abundant in vitamins C, D, and E along with Omega 6 and 9 and anti-ageing polyphenols, which provide deep nourishment to your skin, youth-preserving actions and a velvety smooth finish.
- One of the key antioxidants when it comes to sun protection, Vitamin E works to neutralise free radicals caused by exposure to UV light and other collagen-damaging molecules. It also assists in absorbing UVB light, the spectrum of sunlight that’s responsible for burning and ageing skin.
- Kakadu Plum is native to Australia and known for being the highest plant-based source of Vitamin C. This makes this wild-harvested botanical exceptional for boosting collagen production, combating free radical damage and providing photoprotection from UV A and B damaging light.
- Rosehip Seed Oil is one of the richest plant-based sources of beta-carotene, a precursor to Vitamin A and our skin’s natural battalion when it comes to fighting the signs of ageing. Considered a cellular regenerative oil, Rosehip is known for its ability to enhance skin repair and reduce inflammation.
Full Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 225mg/g, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate (derived from Coconut Oil), Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate (vegetable based emulsifier), Isostearic Acid (Fatty Acid), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Castor Oil, Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil, dl-alpha Tocopherol Acetate (vitamin E), Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil), Lemon Oil Terpeneless, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract.
Edible Beauty batch makes all of their natural skincare and uses pure Australian wildcrafted extracts that may differ in colour and texture based on season and region they are harvested from.
As a result, this product may vary in colour, texture and fragrance from batch to batch. This does not impact the efficacy of the product and each contains the same amount of active ingredients.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.