Earthwise Beauty Green Leaves Face Balm
Brand: Earthwise Beauty
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
A super-gentle organic, vegan, regulating potion, ideal for dry skin with acne.
› For acne, acne-prone, oily, combination, sensitive, damaged, dry, or mature skin types.
› A 'juicy' type of face balm & Completely Vegan
This potent balm was originally created after Earthwise Beauty (EWB) received countless requests for an organic, super-gentle, healing, regulating acne potion.
The violet-leaf-scented fruits: a lovely, green-tinted facial oil in a virgin coconut–virgin jojoba oil base that is antimicrobial, fully absorbent, and has a juicy and refreshing feel.
The scent is green, leafy, and grassy in a wonderfully invigorating way, from that exquisite violet leaf absolute plus French lavender.
The balm may be solid, semi-solid, or liquid depending on your home's temperature. If it turns liquid, stir it periodically to remix.
This waterless vegan formula heals and prevents acne with thyme, regenerates skin cells and reverses wrinkles with rosemary verbenone, regulates oil secretion with clementine leaf and coconut oil, and reverses signs of aging with the lavender and violet.
Violet leaf is a fascinating plant that acts both as an anti-acne and an anti-aging ingredient. While this oil is not at all drying (or irritating) in the way many anti-acne products are, the coconut oil in it makes it very gently astringent.
› If you have oily skin areas, they will stay more matte and over time become more balanced in terms of oil production.
› If your skin is on the dry side but still acne-prone, you can use this oil just on the problem spots, or try using the oil as the first layer and following with a noncomedogenic moisturizer as the second layer.
EWB currently offers three face balms, which are all quite different from one another.
- Green Leaves is a "juicy" type of balm that was designed for dry and mature skin with acne. It heals acne breakouts with lemon thyme while preventing acne scars. Its base is melt-on-contact anti-inflammatory and hydrating virgin coconut oil, and the scent of Green Leaves is just irresistible: violet leaf, holy basil, and French lavender.
- Tigress is a medium-weight to light "dry" balm for normal and combination to acne and oily skin types. It is healing to skin disorders such as rosacea, and it contains several anti-acne yet non-drying ingredients.
- Yasuni is one step lighter; it is a very lean antioxidant and enzymatic balm without any essential oils. Yasuni controls oil production in oily skin and decreases and prevents blackheads, while providing a high dose of antioxidants. Its enzymatic exfoliating properties help resurface the skin in a way comparable to retinol, but without causing redness, irritation, or intense peeling.
For acne, acne-prone, oily, combination, sensitive, damaged, dry, or mature skin types.
Apply day and night onto freshly cleansed skin, all over the face or just on the oily or acne areas, or use as an acne spot treatment.
- The balm may be solid, semi-solid, or liquid depending on your home's temperature. If it turns liquid, stir it periodically to remix.
- Keep away from sunlight and excessive heat (above 26°C / 80°F) for maximum shelf life.
- Does not require refrigeration.
EWB's small-batch, organic skincare is based on alive, unrefined, plant-based ingredients. EWB products are properly and adequately preserved with high-end natural cosmetic preservatives, but they are not overloaded with them. So, here is our suggestion:
- Order only as much skincare at a time as you hope to use within 3 - 6 months
- Store the skincare products you use daily or almost daily at room temperature (even better if you are willing to store them in the refrigerator for up to 3 months)
- To avoid microbial contamination, reach into the jars with freshly cleaned, dry hands or use a clean, thoroughly dry scoop. Always close the lids and caps tightly.
- Protect all products from excessive heat. Shake the closed bottles periodically to mix.
Virgin cold-press unrefined Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*†, virgin cold-press unrefined golden Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis ct. verbenone (rosemary) oil*, Thymus vulgaris ct. linalool (thyme) oil*, hexane-free Viola odorata (violet) leaf absolute*, Lavandula angustifolia (French lavender) oil†, Citrus clementine leaf oil*, Ocimum sanctum (holy basil) oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract.
*Certified organic. †Responsibly wildcrafted.
All absolutes are hexane free whenever available.
Certified cruelty free, vegan, handcrafted, small batch. Gluten free.
Australia Post may be experiencing delays to some areas due to the impact of COVID-19 as a result of limited flights and increased volumes.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during these challenging times for our postal services.
For a priority delivery option, please select Express Post at checkout.
Currently, we are not accepting orders outside of Australia.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
Currently, we are not accepting orders outside of Australia.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.