Black Chicken HairOM Restorative Hair & Scalp Treatment 30ml
Brand: Black Chicken
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Bring harmony to your hair
We’d all like more luscious looking locks, every strand exuding shine and strength. But to achieve head turning hair you need to go back to your roots. Hair om™ resonates with your scalp and hair follicles by feeding nutrients directly where it’s needed most.
Rich in fatty acids, Omega 3 and a range of precious essential and botanical oils, HairOM™ enriches your scalp, promoting blood circulation and regrowth of new hair. Best of all it won’t just be healthy, it will look healthy too. You won’t be able to stop running your fingers through your soft, frizz-free and gorgeous head of hair.
1. Apply 1-2 teaspoons of oil into your palm and massage into your scalp before working the rest into your hair through to the ends.
2. Wrap your hair in a towel or tie in up for one hour or more if possible.
3. Wash out any unabsorbed treatment with shampoo.
- Rosemary Essential Oil – Has been used for thousands of years as a remedy for thinning and brittle hair, plus it has been scientifically proven to prevent premature greying. It is one of the top essential oils for promoting hair thickness and growth. It’s used to increase cellular metabolism, which in turn stimulates hair growth and promotes the healing of dry and dandruff prone skin.
- Cedarwood – Used to help stimulate the hair follicles by increasing circulation to the scalp. It can promote hair growth and slow hair loss; it can also treat thinning hair and various types of alopecia.
- Lavender oil – Not just a calming scent, Lavender oil possesses hair growth-promoting properties as well as antimicrobial properties – used to combat bacterial and fungal skin disorders. It soothes the scalp and heals dry skin and hair.
- Argan Oil – Contains Vitamin E (lots of it), Omega 3, 9 fatty acids and antioxidants, all known to nourish moisturise and protect your hair from heat. It’s also wonderful at reducing brittle and fizzy hair, leaving it soft and manageable.
- Geranium Bourbon – Is known for its effect on the olfactory system and mind. The sweet and floral smell of geranium oil calms and relaxes the body and mind and has been used traditionally for decades for hair regrowth. It is known to nourish and tone the scalp. Geranium works on the sebaceous (oil) glands of the scalp, regulating the secretion of sebum. This helps to balance both dry and oily scalps, resulting in smooth and silky hair.
- Jojoba Oil – is high in vitamins A, E and D and is great for all hair types. It helps repair damage to your hair and promotes new, healthy hair growth.
- Clary Sage – This wonderful remedy can be used to help relieve stress and balance hormones, it works as a natural remedy for stress-induced hair loss. Clary sage works well with jojoba oil; the two can help to regulate oil production on the skin, helping you to avoid scaly or flaky patches that lead to dandruff.
- Hemp Oil – Contains fatty acids like Omega 6 and Omega 3. These fatty acids help stimulate hair growth. The proteins in hemp oil help in the formation of keratin. Hemp oil also helps improve the blood circulation to the scalp.
- Sesame Oil – It’s not just delicious in Asian dishes, it’s also a preventer of premature grey hairs and colour loss. Just like sunscreen, sesame oil is a natural sun-blocking agent. It helps prevent potential damage during extended sun exposure. By improving scalp blood circulation it also promotes hair growth and is highly penetrative nature means it helps heal chemical damage from colouring.
- Vitamin E – An antioxidant, when applied to your scalp it helps reduce inflammation and repair damage to the follicles – healthy follicles encourage hair growth.
Rosmarinus Officialis (Rosemary essential oil), Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood), Lavendula Angustofolia* (Lavender oil), Argania Spinosa* (Argan oil), Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Bourbon), Simmondsia Chinensis* (Jojoba oil), Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage), Cannabis Sativa* (Hemp oil), Sesamum Indicum* (Sesame oil), Mixed Tocopherols from non-GMO soy sources (Vitamin E).
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.