Antipodes Worship Skin Defence Antioxidant Serum 30ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Scientifically shown to inhibit oxidative stress in-vitro by up to 90%
Defend cells against the oxidative stress that can lead to your skin’s early ageing with a daily dose of healthy antioxidants that help combat free radical damage.
This supreme organic skin booster features New Zealand grown superfruits blessed with some of Nature’s highest concentrations of anti-ageing antioxidants: boysenberry, blackcurrant and kiwifruit, plus revolutionary antioxidant Vinanza Grape.
- Vinanza Oxifend Plus: High levels of antioxidants help defend skin cells from oxidative stress and maximise skin health.
- Coffee Cherry: One of nature’s most age-defying antioxidants, these flowers provide protection against free radicals.
- Aҫaí berry: These berries are loaded with protective antioxidants and Vitamins A, C and E, to freshen and improve skin tone.
- Wild blackcurrant & Boysenberry fruit: natural fragrances
Dispense onto your fingertips and apply to your face, neck and décolletage daily before moisturising.
Suited to most skin conditions, especially oily.
Rubus idaeus (raspberry) water**, Vinanza Oxifend® Superfruit complex of Rubus ursinus (boysenberry) extract, Ribes nigrum (blackcurrant) extract, Actinidia chinensis (Vinanza Kiwi® kiwifruit skin) extract, Vitis viniferia (Vinanza Grape® grape seed) extract, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, guar gum**, xanthan gum, Euterpe oleracea (acai berry) extract**, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, alpha-lipoic acid (AHA), Coffea arabica (coffee berry) extract, tocopherol (Vitamin E), essential oil fragrances of boysenberry and blackcurrant; citronellol* geraniol*, isoeugenol*, d-limonene*, linalool*
* Component of essential oil
** Certified organic ingredient
Certified organic by BioGro: 100% of ingredients from natural origin & 95% of ingredients from organic cultivation.
Certified vegetarian by the UK Vegetarian Society, a globally respected organisation for the assessment of vegetarian status.
Recyclable glass bottle. 100% biodegradable cardboard from sustainable forests.