Antipodes Saviour Skin Balm Mini 30ml
Sold out. Please contact us to pre-order.
Dramatically reduce dryness and address skin troubles with this all-purpose skin remedy for the whole family.
Nature’s richest oils blend with the power-packed antibacterial properties of Australian tea tree and New Zealand totara, while antioxidant-rich Vinanza Grape from grape seeds optimises your skin’s appearance.
› Helps to: * tend to grazes * rescue dry, cracked skin * save chapped lips * care for skin troubles * protect after shaving * care for baby naturally * erase blemishes * relieve sore muscles * hydrate skin in-flight * ease sunburn * treat feet.
- Tea tree oil: It powerfully cleans skin, absorbs oil, reduces skin blemishes and refines skin tone.
- Vinanza Grape: This revolutionary antioxidant extract improves elasticity and firmness.
- Totara: Neutralises the free radicals linked to skin aging, and it's also highly antibacterial for super-clean skin.
Soften in your fingers and apply to clean, dry skin on the trouble areas of your face, lips or body at the first sign they need care. Reapply regularly.
Perfect for the whole family. Suited to all skin conditions including sensitive and irritated.
Ricinus communis (castor Oil), Limnanthes alba (meadowfoam oil), Helianthus annuus (sunflower seed) Oil, Cera alba (beewax), Carrot Seed Oil, Calendula Flower Oil, Cocoa Butter, St John's Wort extract, Shea Butter, Pea Extract, Australian Tea Tree Oil, Vinanza Grape© Grapeseed Extract, Sandalwood Oil, Chamomile Flower Extract, Echinacea Flower Extract, Totara Extract, Ricinus Communis, Limnanthes Alba, Helianthus Annuus, Cera Alba, Daucus Carota Sativa, Calendula Officinalis, Theobroma Cacao, Hypericum, Butropsermum Parkii, Pisium Sativum, Melaleuca Alternifolia, Vitis Vinifera, Panthenol, Santalum album (sandalwood oil), Anthemis nobilis (chamomile flower) extract, Echinacea Purpurea, Totarol (totara) extract, Hesperidin.
Certified vegetarian by the UK Vegetarian Society, a globally respected organisation for the assessment of vegetarian status.
Recyclable tin. 100% biodegradable cardboard from sustainable forests.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $9 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($12 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› WEEKDAY PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.