Antipodes Performance Plus Mineral Foundation SPF15 6.5g (Light Yellow)
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Achieve great coverage with this mineral foundation from nature that bestows a healthy, flawless appearance of a soft and dewy second skin.
This hydrating, skin-perfect foundation with SPF 15 features revolutionary Vinanza Grape & Kiwi, which actually helps improve skin health.
- Dermatologically approved for sensitive skin
- Vinanza Grape & Kiwi is clinically shown to improve skin cell membrane integrity by decreasing trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL) by 16%, improve skin elasticity by 16%, decrease skin redness by 7% (erythema), and lighten skin by 3.5% (melanin content)
- Vinanza Grape & Kiwi help improve the appearance of skin by targeting redness and pigmentation.
- Jojoba oil has been widely used in skincare for centuries for reducing wrinkles, and as a scar treatment.
- Earth minerals provide sheer yet rich cover through which your skin can ‘breathe’.
Sprinkle a small amount of foundation into the lid of the pot. Cover your Antipodes natural hair kabuki brush with foundation, and tap off excess before applying to your freshly moisturised skin in circular movements. For total skin perfection, simply layer more foundation on areas of concern.
Use alone, or before applying Performance Plus Skin-Brightening Finishing Powder.
Suited to most skin conditions, especially sensitive.
Bismuth oxychloride C1 77163, mica C1 77019, zinc oxide C1 77947, titanium dioxide C1 77891, kaolin,silica, iron oxide C1 77491, C1 77492, C1 77499, zinc stearate, vitis vinfera and actinidia chinensis (Vinanza Performance Plus® savignon blanc grapessed and kiwifruit) extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba seed) oil, ascorbic acid, tocopherol (Vitamin E).
Certified vegetarian by the UK Vegetarian Society, a globally respected organisation for the assessment of vegetarian status.
Recyclable plastic jar. 100% biodegradable cardboard from sustainable forests.
SPF 15: The letters SPF stand for Sun Protection Factor, which rates a product's ability to screen or block the sun's harmful rays. It's expressed as the extra length of time you can stay in the sun before burning.
AS / NZS 2604:1998, Certified Sun Protection Factor (SPF) 15
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $9 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($12 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› FREE 1 HOUR CLICK & COLLECT
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.