Antipodes Grapeseed Butter Cleanser 75g
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
This sleek, minimalist preparation is an enchanting blend of nourishing cacao butter with soothing olive and harakeke oils. Featuring revolutionary Vinanza Grape from New Zealand’s sauvignon blanc grape seeds.
Soothing lavender and blue chamomile partner to help calm sensitive skin as well as refresh and cleanse, while hibiscus bloom has gentle exfoliating action. Helps balance oil production and also boost dry and thirsty skin.
- Vinanza Grape: This revolutionary antioxidant extract improves elasticity and firmness.
- Harakeke flax: The oil extracted from this native flax deeply moisturises skin, with antiseptic qualities that soothe and calm.
- Hibiscus flower: These tropical blooms bring brightness not only to nature, but also to your skin's appearance.
- Lavender stem: Pure Plant Fragrances
Gently massage in an upward circular motion into the dampened skin of your face and neck at sunrise and sunset, removing impurities and softening skin.
Rinse off with warm and pure water using an organic cotton cloth.
Suited to most skin conditions, especially oily and dry.
Olea europaea* (olive oil), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), phormium tenax* (harekeke flax seed oil), cocos nucifera* (coconut oil), simmondsia chinensis* (jojoba oil), cera alba (beeswax), silica, theobroma cocao (cocoa butter), vitis viniferia (Vinanza Grape seed extract), sorbitan isostearate, matricaria chamomilla (blue chamomile), hibiscus sabdarifa (hibiscus flower), lavendula officinalis (lavender oil), naticide (fragrance & preservative), benzyl alcohol, Vitamin E.
* Certified organic ingredient
Certified organic by BioGro: 100% of ingredients from natural origin & 71.5% of ingredients from organic cultivation.
Certified vegetarian by the UK Vegetarian Society, a globally respected organisation for the assessment of vegetarian status.
Recyclable PETG plastic. 100% biodegradable cardboard from sustainable forests.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› WEEKDAY PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.