Aika Vata Tonic
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Vata Dosha products are mindfully created to be warming, nourishing, regenerating and grounding for your skin, body and emotions.
› Use the Tonic after the cleanser in your skincare routine
› Suitable for Normal to Dry skin type
A light Vata balancing and soulful aromatic skin drink that dramatically increases your skin’s hydration, re-mineralises, diminishes fine lines and gives you a new level of radiance as the deepest core of your cells hydrate from within.
This refreshing aromatic potion is brimming with plant extracts and essences that awaken and revive your skin’s vitality and dramatically increase hydration.
Pure plant hydrosols of Rose, Blood Orange and Geranium hydrate, balance PH, promote circulation and refresh, while concentrated fresh plant extracts of Passionflower, Rock Rose and Rosehip soothe the nerves, quieten the mind and keep you feeling grounded in your heart space. Divinely aromatic plant essences of Bergamot, French Lavender and Cedar revive your true spirit and bring a lightness and joy that your inner Vata nature needs.
Your skin and body have different needs at night to the daytime. This is why Aika has created Dosha specific treatments aligned with the time of day and your body’s needs at that time, enriching their deep healing with holistic morning and evening rituals.
The delicate bonding of organic ingredients helps you to mindfully restore true wellness, as a sacred loving twice daily practice. These rituals are the gift to you to ascend, escape and ultimately find your way home.
The Vata Tonic is the second step in your Vata Ritual, and can be used day and night. For true wellness with the deepest commitment, use the Vata Pure Polish, Tonic and Balm as a collection in the morning. As your natural metabolic functions are focused outwardly on protecting your skin from daytime environmental and emotional influences, the Vata Collection works synergistically to create a deeper, intuitive wellbeing for your body, mind and soul, based on your body’s individual needs.
- Nourishing and hydrating – rich in humectants to drench the skin in moisture, while fresh plant extracts and essences provide essential hydrophilic (water soluble) nutrients, flavonoids, vitamins and anti-oxidant protection.
- Tones and re-mineralises – firming, toning and refreshing to the skin containing the negative ion boosting Himalayan salt crystals that contain 84 essential minerals for dewy and glowing skin.
- Skin Primer – prepares the skin for application and absorption of serums, balms and moisturisers and sets make up.
- Extremely versatile – multi-tasking daily skin tonic, primer, make-up setting mist and instant mood enhancer.
- Balances the emotions – vitalising, de-stressing, warming and grounding to balance your Vata elemental nature.
- 100% Active and concentrated – devoid of water, fillers, emulsifiers and thickeners, every single ingredient is active in this waterless formula for incredible efficacy and long-lasting value.
1. Shake bottle to activate.
2. Close eyes and spray liberally over face and neck.
3. Inhale deeply. Exhale mindfully. Use before and after your Aika Balm in the morning. Use before your Aika Elixir in the evening.
› Mist over makeup for setting it and creating a luminous and dewy finish.
- Take it on board when you are travelling by air as a wonderful skin hydrator and mist it around you when you land. The positive ionising Himalayan crystal salts and grounding plant extracts and essences will help alleviate the effects of insomnia and jet lag.
- Take it to work with you to keep you energised during the day. Spraying this around yourself while at work is particularly good for neutralising the fatiguing effects of positive ions from screens and electronics appliances while energetically cleansing your space.
- Use it to aid you in your meditation and mindfulness practice by misting before and after.
Aika believes your skin and body deserve only the best. That’s why purity is essential to Aika and Aika sources the very best certified ingredients from around the world. All Aika ingredients are intentionally chosen based on Ayurvedic principles to purify, restore, rejuvenate and bring radiance to your skin, body and mind.
› Key Ingredients
- Geranium Hydrosol – Hydrating and revitalising Geranium Hydrosol has a gentle rosy aroma that has an uplifting and balancing effect on the emotions and helps dispel fatigue. It contains the hydrophilic constituents of Geranium. As a skin tonic it promotes cellular regeneration for brightness and smoothness.
- Passionflower – A nervine herb Passionflower has a relaxing and calming effect on the nervous system and mind. It is grounding and helps to reduce anxiety and mental stress and the effects of insomnia. Rich in Vitamins A and C it has a regenerative, soothing and healing effect on the skin.
- Cedarwood – An ancient wood, Cedar encourages the release of serotonin which helps relieve tension and stress. It’s grounding and soothing aroma helps focus the mind while it’s slightly astringent qualities are beneficial for the skin helping to keep it firmed and toned.
› Full Ingredients
Rosa damascena (rose) hydrosol, Citrus sinensis (blood orange) hydrosol, Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) hydrosol, glycerine, Rosa canina (rose hip), Passiflora incarnata (passionflower), Cistus canadensis (rock rose), Sodium chloride (Himalayan crystal salt), Citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender), Cedrus atlantica (cedarwood).
* Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended.
Australia Post may be experiencing delays to some areas due to the impact of COVID-19 as a result of limited flights and increased volumes.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during these challenging times for our postal services.
For a priority delivery option, please select Express Post at checkout.
Currently, we are not accepting international orders except for New Zealand.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
Currently, we are not accepting international orders except for New Zealand.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
I love the subtle smell and the nourishing hydration level of Vata Tonic, it prepares the skin beautifully for your next step in your skincare routine. Highly recommend