Aika Vata Elixir
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Vata Dosha products are mindfully created to be warming, nourishing, regenerating and grounding for your skin, body and emotions.
› Use the Elixir after the Deep Cleanser and Ayuressence in your evening skincare routine
› Suitable for Normal to Dry skin type
An opulent velvety nectar of concentrated Vata rejuvenating phyto-nutrients, Vata Elixir refuels your skin elasticity, regenerates with effortless hydration and leaves you feeling divinely cocooned in peaceful luxury ready for rest.
A beautiful lullaby in a bottle, Vata Elixir caresses your skin with a cascade of nutrition for intensive night time repair. Avocado, Macadamia, Pomegranate, Rosehip and Jojoba replenish with vitamins and essential fatty acids, while extracts of Arjuna, Ashwagandha and Brahmi boost cellular repair and rebuild collagen and elastin, eliminate fatigue and impart firmness and brightness into your skin. Precious plant essences of Neroli, Sandalwood, Rosewood and high-altitude French Lavender restore firmness and brightness under the moonlight.
This nurturing nightly ritual enables the unhindered flow of Prana for ultimate overnight rejuvenation, to ensure you awaken fresh and renewed.
Your skin and body have different needs at night to the daytime. This is why Aika has created Dosha specific treatments aligned with the time of day and your body’s needs at that time, enriching their deep healing with holistic morning and evening rituals.
The delicate bonding of organic ingredients helps you to mindfully restore true wellness, as a sacred loving twice daily practice. These rituals are the gift to you to ascend, escape and ultimately find your way home.
The Vata Elixir is the third step in your Vata Retreat Ritual. For true wellness with the deepest commitment, use the Vata Deep Cleanser, Ayuressence and Elixir as a collection. As your natural metabolic functions are supported overnight, the Vata Collection works synergistically to create a deeper, intuitive wellbeing for your body, mind and soul, based on your body’s individual needs.
- Powerful Regeneration – supports your body’s cycle of overnight repair by providing essential nutrients to the deepest levels of skin where cellular regeneration occurs.
- Increased firmness and suppleness – boosts the repair of connective tissue by stimulating the fibroblasts to create new collagen and elastin for structural integrity of skin.
- Reverse oxidative damage – provides a rich supply of anti-oxidants to fight free radical damage caused during the day by replenishing energy, building new cells and repairing connective tissue.
- Reduces appearance of fine lines – penetrates deeply to replenish and revitalise dryness and dehydration to reduce visible signs of ageing, wrinkles and fine lines.
- Promote restful sleep – mindfully created to promote ease and facilitate deep sleep. During sleep our body increases production of human growth hormone (HGH) which stimulates collagen production and cellular repair.
- 100% Active and concentrated – devoid of water, fillers, emulsifiers and thickeners, every single ingredient is active in this waterless formula for incredible efficacy and long-lasting value.
Warm a few drops between your fingertips and inhale the nurturing aroma. Press onto your face and neck and gently massage upwards and outwards until absorbed.
› TIPS: Use the Vata Ayuressence prior to using your Vata Elixir. The Ayuressence increases your skin’s circulation, hydration and opens the pores for ultimate absorption of nutrients from the Vata Elixir. The plant essences in the Vata Ayuressence work in synergy with the Vata Elixir to provide ultimate radiance and glow.
Aika believes your skin and body deserve only the best. That’s why purity is essential to Aika and Aika sources the very best certified ingredients from around the world. All Aika ingredients are intentionally chosen based on Ayurvedic principles to purify, restore, rejuvenate and bring radiance to your skin, body and mind.
› Key Ingredients
- Avocado – Rich in essential fatty acids particularly oleic acid and chlorophyll, Avocado and is a deep penetrating oil that assists with transporting actives into the skin and help eliminate dryness and dehydration. Brimming with Vitamins A, C, D, E and K and skin loving lecithin it helps in increasing collagen and improves skin elasticity.
- Rosehip – The cold pressed, unrefined Rosehip oil is full of essential fatty acids, anti-oxidants and vitamins for boosting skin health. A natural a cicatrisant (helps fade scars & spots on the skin) it is particularly high in Trans-Retinoic Acid (Vitamin A acid) and Vitamin C to combat premature ageing, sun damage, pigmentation, dark spots and scaring and stimulate collagen production for even skin tone, elasticity and brightness.
- Arjuna – Traditionally used for thousands of years as a heart tonic Arjuna is a blood circulator. It is a rich source of natural Co-enzymeQ10 (CoQ10) also known as Ubiquinone which is essential for cellular functions, a powerful anti-oxidant for neutralizing free radical damage and increasing collagen and elastin production. The stratum corneum (top layer of skin) naturally contains CoQ10, the levels of which decreases rapidly after the age of 30. This powerful anti-oxidant when applied topically, prevents peroxidation of skin lipids, prevents the degeneration of collagen and elastin tissue and helps skin repair itself.
- Neroli – Also known as orange blossom, the euphotic and sweet aroma of Neroli is a mood lifter that calms the heart and mind and reduces chronic anxiety, grief and stress and promotes a deep and restful sleep. It is a dermal rejuvenator and helps regenerate skin at a cellular level to increase elasticity and strengthen the capillaries to reduce scarring, dilated capillaries and wrinkles.
› Full Ingredients
Persea gratissima (avocado oil), Macadamia integrifolia (macadamia oil), Rosa canina (rosehip oil), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba), Punica granatum (pomegranate oil), Bacopa monnieri (brahmi), Terminalia arjuna (arjun), Withania somnifera (ashwaghanda), Aniba rosaeodora (rosewood), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender), Santalum spicatum (sandalwood), Citrus aurantium amara (neroli).
* Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $9 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($12 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› WEEKDAY PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.