Aika Tri Dosha Hair Anoint Oil 100ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Tri Dosha products are mindfully created to be used by all Dosha types.
› Suitable for All Hair & Scalp Types
A lavish Ayurvedic infusion that nurtures a healthy, soothed and cleansed scalp, giving you thick, lustrous and hydrated hair, balancing deeply from the depth of your skin to the tip with intuitive ease.
The Tridosha Hair Anoint is rich in traditional Ayurvedic herbs of Amla, Brahmi, Liquorice and Tulsi prescribed by the ancient texts for nourishing and calming the nervous system, relieving stress, promoting incredible shine to hair and soothing irritated and dry scalp conditions.
Sesame, Coconut, Camellia, Argan and Neem are renowned for benefiting the nervous system, while the seven meditative, deeply relaxing aromatic plant essences of Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Petitgrain, Palmarosa, Lavender and Patchouli for calming nerves, relieving stress and fatigue.
You will feel alive and free as your hair shines with silken beauty and radiance.
The Tri Dosha range has been lovingly alchemised to empower and enrich a diversity of skin types, bodies and lifestyles, for the soul seeking treatments with medicinal intent.
The Tri Dosha Hair Anoint has been consciously created around the principles of the Ayurvedic Shirobhyanga (head massage) which is the anointing of the head with herbal oils.
Ayurveda considers your body as an inverted tree, where the head is akin to the roots. In the same way that when a plant’s roots are kept healthy and nourished the whole plant stays healthy, so too does your body stay healthy when the head is cared for.
Taking care of the head is mandatory for maintaining a healthy physical, emotional and mental state. It is an integral part of a daily self-care routine, Dinacharya, for promoting wellbeing and longevity of life.
- Conditions and nourishes with essential nutrients and moisture deep into the hair follicles and scalp.
- Protectively seals hair to increase hydration, prevent dryness and impart incredible shine.
- Promotes a healthy scalp and helps prevent hair loss.
- Great styling aid to help with detangling, preserve and boost colour, and prevent flyaways and frizz.
- Multi-tasking conditioner, styling aid, hot oil treatment and Shirobyangascalp massage oil.
- Promotes a state of peacefulness, wellbeing and promotes restful and deep sleep.
1. Warm oil in palms of hands and using your fingertips massage over your entire head using small circular strokes.
2. Work upwards from your neck to the crown including your ears.
3. Leave the oil in for as long as you like, ideally overnight. You may wrap your hair in a hot towel for a more intensive treatment. Shampoos out easily leaving your hair extraordinarily silky soft.
- Use a few drops in freshly washed hair to lock in moisture and protect the hair prior to drying.
- Stroke a few drops through dry hair for incredible shine and frizz control.
Please note that during cooler temperatures, the virgin unrefined coconut oil in the Aika Hair Anoint may naturally thicken and become semi-solid during cooler temperatures which may affect the flow through the pump. If this occurs, it’s best to place the bottle in a bowl of hot water (with lid tightly closed) to soften the oil and make it easier to dispense.
Aika believes your skin and body deserve only the best. That’s why purity is essential to Aika and Aika sources the very best certified ingredients from around the world. All Aika ingredients are intentionally chosen based on Ayurvedic principles to purify, restore, rejuvenate and bring radiance to your skin, body and mind.
› Key Ingredients
- Argan – Aika's cold pressed, certified organic, unrefined, un-deodarised Argan oil from Morocco is velvety soft and fast absorbed into the deepest layers of skin. It is high in anti-inflammatory constituents to calm the most sensitive and irritated skin, soothe eczema, psoriasis and reduces sebum levels in oily and problem skin types and heal acne. Rich in essential fatty acids, Vitamins A, E, squalene, carotenes, phytosterols, and phenolic anti-oxidants for powerful protection, repair and regeneration of skin at the cellular level.
- Coconut – Called the ‘Tree of Life’ as the whole plant can be used, the cooling, moisturising and anti-inflammatory properties of coconut balances Pitta Dosha. Rich in vitamins and minerals it supports tissue healing and repair and alleviates the symptoms of psoriasis, eczema and reduces heat in the skin and body. The presence of Lauric acid gives coconut its anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties which helps heal and supports the barrier function of skin.
- Brahmi – An ancient Rasayana Brahmi is a powerful nervine tonic that nourishes and boosts the nervous system to improve memory, learning and concentration. As a powerful adaptogen it helps the body and mind manage stressful situations and decrease anxiety. Brahmi plays a unique role in helping to cope with stress that can lead to the onslaught of premature ageing and skin conditions arising from a nervous imbalance such as fine lines, dark circles and dryness. As a wound healer and anti-oxidant it is anti-microbial against skin pathogens, fights free radicals to prevent oxidation and increases collagen formation for skin regeneration and repair.
- Sandalwood – Anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, cooling and calming effect on the skin, body and mind, Sandalwood is also known as Chandana and considered a sacred wood in the Vedic tradition. It is a skin rejuvenator that encourages new cell growth, increases hydration and alleviates itchiness, irritation and redness in the skin. It has a sedative effect on the nervous system and calms anxiety, stress and relieves insomnia. Aika uses sustainably harvested Sandalwood.
› Full Ingredients
Cocos nucifera (coconut oil),Sesemumindicum (sesame oil), Camellia oleifera (camellia oil), Arganiaspinosa (argan), Azadirachtaindica (neem oil), Cedrusatlantica (cedarwood), Lavandulaangustifolia (lavender), Cymbopogon martini (palmarosa), Cedrusatlantica (cedarwood), Citrus aurantiumamara (petitgrain), Emblica officinalis (amla), Glycyrrhizaglabra(liquorice), Ocimumtenuiflorum (tulsi), Bacopamonniera (brahmi), Boswelliacarterii (frankincense), Pogostemoncablin (patchouli), Santalumspicata (sandalwood).
* Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended.
Australia Post may be experiencing delays to some areas due to the impact of COVID-19 as a result of limited flights and increased volumes.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during these challenging times for our postal services.
For a priority delivery option, please select Express Post at checkout.
Currently, we are not accepting international orders except for New Zealand.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
Currently, we are not accepting international orders except for New Zealand.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.