Aika Tri Dosha Eye Elixir 10ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Tri Dosha products are mindfully created to be used by all Dosha types.
› Suitable for All Skin Types
A silken elixir for the windows to your soul, it glides effortlessly and sinks deeply to firm and tone under your eyes, easing fluid retention, lymph build up and puffiness as it dissolves.
The Tri Dosha Eye Elixir is a super charged silken potion to transform the vitality of your under-eye skin. It contains a super luxe blend of non-comedogenic, non-acclusive, featherlight, deep penetrating plant oils of super critical Seabuckthorn CO2, Chia, Pomegranate, Argan, Jojoba and Rosehip to provide essential phyto-nutrients, omega fatty acids, anti-oxidants and vitamins to repair collagen damage, increase elasticity, restore the lipid barrier and prevent future damage.
A symbiotic blend of Ashwaghanda, Fenugreek CO2, Liquorice, German Chamomile, Frankincense and Cypress work in synergy to increase vasoconstriction, subcutaneous circulation, drain lymph, increase cellular metabolism and reduce lipid deposits and milia under the eyes.
A potent mix of lightening, brightening and anti-inflammatory constituents rich in Vitamin C, K, Chamazulene and mucilage polysaccharides to decrease pigmentation, dark circles, soothe sensitivity, giving you a firmness you can see and touch.
The Tri Dosha range has been lovingly alchemised to empower and enrich a diversity of skin types, bodies and lifestyles, for the soul seeking treatments with medicinal intent.
Drawn from the teachings of Ayurvedic Rasayana, which is the process and alchemy of rejuvenation and longevity, it provides vital nutrition for fortifying the immune system, slowing down the ageing process, strengthening the body, calming the nervous system and imparts radiance and beauty into the very heart of your skin’s layers.
- Strengthens skin – increases the repair and production of collagen and elastin to firm and tighten up the skin, and prevents future breakdown.
- Increases Circulation – reduces lymphedemic fluid retention around eyes and increases cellular metabolism to reduce puffiness and under eye bloating.
- Radiance inducing – lightening and brightening ingredients to decrease pigmentation, inflammation and broken capillaries which contribute to the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
- Nourish and repair – provides essential nutrients to heal and replenish the needs of periorbital skin, which is thinner and more fragile than anywhere else on the face, so it can function optimally.
Roll gently under both eyes as needed AM and PM. Pat gently around both eyes starting from the outer corner of eyes and work inwards towards the nose until absorbed.
› TIPS: Keep it in the fridge for a cool application which helps with vasoconstriction (tightens the blood vessels) and inflammation.
Aika believes your skin and body deserve only the best. That’s why purity is essential to Aika and Aika sources the very best certified ingredients from around the world. All Aika ingredients are intentionally chosen based on Ayurvedic principles to purify, restore, rejuvenate and bring radiance to your skin, body and mind.
› Key Ingredients
- Seabuckthorn CO2 Oil – Aika’s super-critical CO2 extract is an extraordinarily bioactive oil that is high in omega 3, 6, 9 and contains the richest source of Omega 7 to nourishes the lipid layers of the skin. The oil is also potent in antioxidants, has anti-inflammatory properties, carotenoids, flavonoids, phyosterols and lycopenes that regenerates cells, protects against cell water loss and combats wrinkles and premature ageing of skin. It is a rich source of vitamins A, B, C, E, K and P for stimulating collagen production, combats wrinkles and dryness and protects against the effects of premature aging and pollution. A truly exceptional skin superfood.
- Chia CO2 Oil – Aika’s supercritical Chia extract is extremely high in phenolic anti-oxidants as well as Vitamins A, D, E and K and a rich source of essential fatty acid particularly collagen building Omega 3. It is a light and fast penetrating oil that is extremely hydrating, reduces trans-epidermal water loss and enhances the barrier function of skin. A powerful healer it soothes irritable skin conditions such as rosacea, psoriasis and eczema. Chia is truly a superfood for the skin.
- German Chamomile – a deep violet blue hue German Chamomile is rich in Chamazulene and has powerful anti-inflammatory constituents to heal and repair skin. It helps reduce sensitivity, redness, strengthens capillaries and heals and repairs skin at the cellular level. A natural anti-depressant it calms the mind and body and relieves the symptoms of tension and headache.
- Fenugreek CO2 – this supercritical extract of Fenugreek is rich in Vitamins A, B, C and K for brightening, lightening and healing the skin and preventing collagen breakdown. Fenugreek contains powerful anti-inflammatory and mucilage constituents to fight inflammation, puffiness and sensitivity while softening and moisturising. Traditionally used in Ayurveda for its metabolising and digestive benefits it promotes circulation and blood purity which helps oxygenate the skin.
› Full Ingredients
Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), Hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn oil CO2), Salvia hispanica (chia oil CO2), Rosa canina (rosehip oil), Punica granatum (pomegranate oil), Argania spinosa (argan oil), Withania somnifera (ashwaghanda), Glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice), Matricara chamomilla (german chamomile), Trigonell foenum-graecum (fenugreek CO2), Boswellia carterii (frankincense) Cupressus sempervirens (cypress).
* Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended.