Aika Tri Dosha Eye Balm 10ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Tri Dosha products are mindfully created to be used by all Dosha types.
› Suitable for All Skin Types
The ultimate creamy luxury for your divine eyes to the world, the Tri Dosha Eye Balm firms, hydrates and regenerates as the concentrated Ayurvedic treatment restores radiance, transforming your whole being.
With a rich, cushiony texture this ultra-luxe and powerfully concentrated Tri Dosha Eye Balm drenches with hydration and regenerative nutrients. Handcrafted to blissful perfection with soothing Mango, Shea, Ghee, Tamanu and Aloe to smooth out fine lines, eliminate dryness, dehydration and the visible signs of fatigue.
Your eyes will be boosted with barrier protection and shielded from environmental stress. Your skin will be visibly brighter and vitalised with a dewy soft glow as it is boosted with cellular regenerating Amla, Gotu Kola, Turmeric and Hibiscus, providing powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant protection and promoting collagen and elastin synthesis for firmness and smoothness. Precious essences of Rose, Sandalwood, and Roman Chamomile strengthen your capillaries, cooling, soothing and reducing any redness or sensitivity.
For the days you need deeper action, use as an intensive daily eye balm or weekly as a super hydrating eye mask for true eye health.
The Tri Dosha range has been lovingly alchemised to empower and enrich a diversity of skin types, bodies and lifestyles, for the soul seeking treatments with medicinal intent.
Drawn from the teachings of Ayurvedic Rasayana, which is the process and alchemy of rejuvenation and longevity, it provides vital nutrition for fortifying the immune system, slowing down the ageing process, strengthening the body, calming the nervous system and imparts radiance and beauty into the very heart of your skin’s layers.
- Increased firmness and suppleness – boosts the repair of connective tissue by stimulating the fibroblasts to create new collagen and elastin for a plump and firm appearance.
- Phyto-nutrient rich – boosted with lipophilic (oil soluble) anti-oxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids to strengthen and repair skin while preventing free radical damage and oxidative stress from the environment.
- Long lasting hydration – assists skin retain optimal hydration by increasing moisture retention and preventing trans-epidermal moisture loss, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and imparting a velvety dewy appearance.
- Calms and soothes – long lasting comfort and barrier restoration and protection for the sensitive, fragile and thin under eye area.
Melt a tiny rice grain sized amount between two fingers and gently pat around the under eye area.
- Apply the Eye Balm lavishly as a sumptuous and instant pick me up eye mask for tired and dry eyes.
- Apply to brows to keep them in place and increase condition and shine.
- Apply around the lips to restore contour, hydrate and reduce the appearance of vertical lip lines.
- Use it when you are outdoors sailing, skiing or swimming and in cold and windy conditions to provide barrier protection against the elements.
Aika believes your skin and body deserve only the best. That’s why purity is essential to Aika and Aika sources the very best certified ingredients from around the world. All Aika ingredients are intentionally chosen based on Ayurvedic principles to purify, restore, rejuvenate and bring radiance to your skin, body and mind.
› Key Ingredients
- Ghee – rich creamy certified organic Ghee has been used for centuries internally as a rich source of nutrients that nourishes all the tissues of the body and promotes longevity. Ghee is routinely used in Ayurveda externally to cool, soothe, moisturise and rejuvenate both the eyes themselves and the tissues that surround them. It is a rich source of Vitamin A, D, E and K, phenolic anti-oxidants and minerals and softens, protects and strengthens skin while diminishing wrinkles, and smoothing out the skin.
- Mango Butter – Known as a ‘Varyna’ or skin beautifying, lightening and brightening Rasayana in Ayurveda, mango is rich in Vitamins A, C and E, and anti-oxidant polyphenols particularly the powerful Mangiferin and offers protection against free radicals and oxidation. Brimming with essential fatty acids, mango butter has wound healing, anti-inflammatory, regenerative, sun protective and emollient properties and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting a firm and revitalised appearance. Suitable for sensitive and blemish prone skin it helps calm irritation, eczema, dermatitis and helps soothe skin while helping strengthen your skin’s barrier function.
- Hibiscus – high in mucilage for anti-inflammatory skin moisturising and softening while natural alpha hydroxyl acids assist in gentle skin renewal, Hibiscus imparts a brighter and lighter skin tone and reduced pigmentation. Rich in anti-oxidants particularly Anthocyanocides, Gentisic Acid and oligopeptides for fighting collagen destructing free radicals and inhibiting elastin breakdown it ensures skin stays firm and plump.
- Gotu Kola – a powerful Rasayana, adaptogenic, nervine and circulatory promoting Centella Asiatica, commonly called by its Sri Lankan name gotu kola, and known as the ‘promoter of longevity’ has been a centrepiece of Ayurvedic medicine for millenia. It is rich in amino acids, beta carotene, essential fatty acids, and anti-oxidants and is a renowned skin, body and mind rejuvenator. It is a rich source of pentacyclic triterpenoids that function to proliferate collagen production, improve elasticity, increase the strength of newly forms skin cells and prevents scar tissue formation. Its anti-inflammatory properties promote wound healing and healthy capillaries and veins. Known in Ayurvedic medicine as a sattvic brain tonic (interestingly the leaf resembles the cerebellum), it promotes cerebral circulation and supports the nervous system for concentration, memory and focus, while reducing anxiety and nervousness. Truly an exceptional Ayurvedic superfood!
- Rose Otto – The essence of the queen of flowers and historically known as Attar of Rose, intoxicatingly rich and deep certified organic Rose Otto has been used for thousands of years for its effect on the skin, body, mind and spirit. It has a special place in Ayurveda for its role in calming the subdosha of Pitta called Sadhaka Pitta, which governs the emotions and the heart, earning its place as the flower of love. It also balances the subdosha of Vata called Prana Vata which sits in the heart chakra and rules the mind and perception, to alleviate anxiety and depression, making Rose a bridge between the heart and mind. On the skin it is cooling, slightly astringent and its anti-microbial action helps alleviate acne and blemishes. It is anti-inflammatory and strengthens the capillaries preventing couperose skin, red veins and sensitivity. It is a strong rejuvenator and assists skin to stay bright, firm and radiant.
› Full Ingredients
Mangifera indica (mango butter), Ghee, Calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu oil), Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera), Emblica officinalis (Amla), Centella asiatica (gotu kola), Curcuma longa (turmeric), Hibiscus sabdariffa (hibiscus), Rosa damascena (rose otto), Santalum spicatum (sandalwood), Anthemis nobilis(roman chamomile).
* Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended.