Aika Pitta Tonic
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Pitta Dosha products are mindfully created to be cooling, calming, soothing and pacifying for your skin, body and emotions.
› Use the Tonic after cleansing your face in your morning skincare routine
› Suitable for Sensitive and Combination skin type
A super light Pitta balancing and calming aromatic skin drink that dramatically increases your skin’s hydration, re-mineralising, diminishing sensitivity and giving you an empowering healing penetrating to the deepest core of your cellular being.
This refreshing aromatic potion is brimming with plant extracts and essences that awaken and revive your skin’s vitality and dramatically increase hydration and balance.
The Pitta Tonic drenches your skin in pure plant hydrosols of Rose, Chamomile and Cucumber hydrate, balance PH, soothing your sensitivities while concentrated fresh plant extracts of Gotu Kola, Raspberry and Marshmallow ease redness, impart comfort and help you feel peace. Aromatic plant essences of Palmarosa, Rosewood and Geranium calm your passionate emotions, promoting creativity and compassion and restoring your adventurous Pitta nature.
Your skin and body have different needs at night to the daytime. This is why Aika has created Dosha specific treatments aligned with the time of day and your body’s needs at that time, enriching their deep healing with holistic morning and evening rituals.
The delicate bonding of organic ingredients helps you to mindfully restore true wellness, as a sacred loving twice daily practice. These rituals are the gift to you to ascend, escape and ultimately find your way home.
The Pitta Tonic is the second step in your Pitta Arise Ritual. For true wellness with the deepest commitment, use the Pitta Pure Polish, Tonic and Balm as a collection.As your natural metabolic functions are focused outwardly on protecting your skin from daytime environmental and emotional influences, the Pitta Collection works synergistically to create a deeper, intuitive wellbeing for your body, mind and soul, based on your body’s individual needs.
- Nourishing and hydrating – rich in humectants to drench the skin in moisture, while fresh plant extracts and essences provide essential hydrophilic (water soluble) nutrients, flavonoids, vitamins and anti-oxidant protection.
- Calms and re-mineralises – calming, toning and refreshing to the skin containing the negative ion boosting Himalayan salt crystals that contain 84 essential minerals for dewy and glowing skin.
- Skin Primer – prepares the skin for application and absorption of serums, balms and moisturisers and sets make up.
- Extremely versatile – multi-tasking daily skin tonic, primer, make-up setting mist and instant mood enhancer.
- Balances the emotions – soothing, cooling and calming to balance your Pitta elemental nature.
- 100% Active and concentrated – devoid of water, fillers, emulsifiers and thickeners, every single ingredient is active in this waterless formula for incredible efficacy and long-lasting value.
1. Shake bottle to activate. Close eyes and spray liberally over face and neck.
2. Inhale deeply. Exhale mindfully. Use before and after your Balm.
Mist over makeup for setting it and creating a luminous and dewy finish.
- Keep in in the fridge, particularly great for those hot summer days, for a refreshing, cooling and sunburn soothing mist.
- Take it to work with you to keep you energised during the day. Spraying this around yourself while at work is particularly good for neutralising the fatiguing effects of positive ions from screens and electronics appliances while energetically cleansing your space.
- Use it to aid you in your meditation and mindfulness practice by misting before and after.
Aika believes your skin and body deserve only the best. That’s why purity is essential to Aika and Aika sources the very best certified ingredients from around the world. All Aika ingredients are intentionally chosen based on Ayurvedic principles to purify, restore, rejuvenate and bring radiance to your skin, body and mind.
› Key Ingredients
- Rose Hydrosol – Rose Water’s gentle soothing and cooling effects has been used in Ayurveda for centuries for balancing Sadhaka Pitta, which governs the heart and emotions. Its slightly astringent nature helps firm and tone while its anti-inflammatory properties help reduces heat in the skin, encourages cellular regeneration and promotes smoothness and radiance. It has a gentle and calming effect on the nervous system.
- Marshmallow – Demulcent and flavonoid rich Marshmallow is soothing, cooling and healing to the skin, helping to reduce inflammation, redness and irritation. It is deeply moisturising and hydrating and keeps skin soft and smooth.
- Rosewood – Imparting feelings of peace and security Rosewood promotes emotional stability and compassion. On the skin its tissue regenerating properties promote cellular rejuvenation and repair which helps to increase vitality and smoothness. The certified organic rosewood oil from Brazil is sustainably harvested from certified organic farming.
› Full Ingredients
Rosa damascena (rose) hydrosol, Matricaria chamomilla(chamomile) hydrosol, Cucumis sativus(cucumber) hydrosol, glycerine, Sodium chloride (Himalayan crystal salt), Rubus idaeus (raspberry), Centella asiatica (gotu kola), Althaea officinalis (marshmallow), Cymbopogon martini (palmarosa), Pelargonium graveolens (geranium), Aniba rosaeodora(rosewood).
* Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended.
Australia Post may be experiencing delays to some areas due to the impact of COVID-19 as a result of limited flights and increased volumes.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during these challenging times for our postal services.
For a priority delivery option, please select Express Post at checkout.
Currently, we are not accepting international orders except for New Zealand.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
Currently, we are not accepting international orders except for New Zealand.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.