Aika Pitta Pure Polish
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Pitta Dosha products are mindfully created to be cooling, calming, soothing and pacifying for your skin, body and emotions.
› Use the Pure Polish as the first step in your morning skincare routine
› Suitable for Sensitive and Combination skin type
A soothingly soft and repairing blend of raw Ayurvedic skin food to enhance your outer layer’s natural detoxification and balance your sensitivity, giving you a calm skin that both protects and supports your ultimate wellbeing throughout the day, empowering you to live wholeheartedly.
Transcend your morning ritual into an exquisite aromatic awakening that enhances the overnight renewal of your skin, opens your mind for possibilities, and expands your soul into stillness. The luscious creamy Pitta Pure Polish infuses your skin with nutrients while freeing it from overnight cellular activity of detoxification and shedding.
Gently buffing with Colloidal Oats, Coconut and purifying Manjistha which assist cellular turnover, while Jojoba and Shea Butter calm while you cleanse. Rose, Neem and Patchouli purify, cool and soothe your Pitta nature and powerful Triphala provides vitality.
This intuitive polish can be used as a daily cleanser, exfoliant and mask.
Your skin and body have different needs at night to the daytime. This is why Aika has created Dosha specific treatments aligned with the time of day and your body’s needs at that time, enriching their deep healing with holistic morning and evening rituals.
The delicate bonding of organic ingredients helps you to mindfully restore true wellness, as a sacred loving twice daily practice. These rituals are the gift to you to ascend, escape and ultimately find your way home.
The Pitta Pure Polish is the first step in your Pitta Arise Ritual. For true wellness with the deepest commitment, use the Pitta Pure Polish, Tonic and Balm as a collection.As your natural metabolic functions are focused outwardly on protecting your skin from daytime environmental and emotional influences, the Pitta Collection works synergistically to create a deeper, intuitive wellbeing for your body, mind and soul, based on your body’s individual needs.
- Continues overnight detoxification – lifts away the layer of dead skin cells and toxins which your skin sheds through its overnight detoxification and renewal process, revealing fresh new skin.
- Increases skin vitality – nourishes skin to optimise epidermal renewal and encourages subcutaneous circulation for incredible glow.
- Evens skin tone – eliminates congestion, reduces pigmentation, blackheads and whiteheads while refining pores and smoothing the skin’s texture.
- Soothing Skin Food Mask – calms, cools and offers immediate solace to irritated, reddened and sensitive skin for instant nourishment and long-lasting comfort.
- Skin primer – Ensures skin is refreshed and revitalised and in optimum condition to absorb tonics, balms and elixirs.
- Extremely versatile – multi-tasking ‘three in one’ everyday cleanser, exfoliant and soothing mask treatment.
- 100% Active and concentrated – devoid of water, fillers, emulsifiers and thickeners, every single ingredient is active in this waterless formula for incredible efficacy and long-lasting value.
1. Scoop a chickpea size amount into your palm. Add a few drops of warm water and mix with your fingers until creamy.
2. Massage onto your face and neck in circular upward and outward motions with a gentle pressure. Rinse with warm water.
For enhanced exfoliation and a gentle peeling effect let the Pure Polish dry on your skin for a few minutes and then lightly roll it off.
As a nourishing and brightening mask treatment apply a generous layer on your skin and rest for 10-20 minutes.
- Boost your skin first thing in the morning by using your Pure Polish as a morning mini-mask every day. Apply it to damp skin and then keep it on while you brush your teeth in the morning, read the papers or have your morning drink. Then simply rinse away with water or in the shower for fabulously fresh and super soft skin.
- For added nourishment instead of water, mix it with cool to lukewarm milk to your desired consistency. Apply it in a thick layer to your skin for 10-20 minutes. To remove, simply wash off with warm water.
- Great to use as a pre-party anti-redness pick me mask up for calmed and refreshed skin.
Aika believes your skin and body deserve only the best. That’s why purity is essential to Aika and Aika sources the very best certified ingredients from around the world. All Aika ingredients are intentionally chosen based on Ayurvedic principles to purify, restore, rejuvenate and bring radiance to your skin, body and mind.
› Key Ingredients
- Triphala – Translated as ‘three fruits’ Triphala is composed of amalaki, bibhitaki and haritaki and is a powerful Rasayana (rejuvenating superfood). It is a favourite daily Ayurvedic supplement for balancing all the Dosha’s, containing five of the six tastes (rasas) – sour, pungent, bitter. It is unique in that it simultaneously cleanses and detoxifies at the deepest levels while at the same time supporting and rejuvenating. As a detoxifier, it increases micro-circulation and helps flush out toxins from the deepest layers of tissue. Highly nutritious, Triphala is loaded with anti-oxidants to scavenge free radicals, and support elastin and collagen production in the skin.
- Manjistha – Ruby red Manjistha is considered one of the best tonics for skin and described in Ayurveda as a complexion enhancing ‘Varnya’ herb. It is a powerful lymph mover and blood purifier and strengthens the circulatory system and immune system while calming aggravated Pitta conditions such as pigmentation, acne and breakouts. It is a potent skin Rasayana (rejuvenating superfood), high in anti-oxidants, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory compounds which work to rejuvenate and revitalise skin for a radiant glow.
- Coconut – Called the ‘Tree of Life’ as the whole plant can be used, the cooling, moisturising and anti-inflammatory properties of coconut balances Pitta Dosha. Rich in vitamins and minerals it supports tissue healing and repair and alleviates the symptoms of psoriasis, eczema and reduces heat in the skin and body. The presence of Lauric acid gives coconut its anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties which helps heal and supports the barrier function of skin.
- Lime – Fresh and tangy Lime is circulation boosting, anti-bacterial, purifying and detoxifying on the skin and body. Lime is high in anti-oxidant flavonoids, Vitamin C and natural alpha hydroxyl acids (AHAs) that assists with cellular turnover and regeneration. It has an astringent and toning effect on the skin and help clear excess oil and sebum for a clear complexion. It assists with mental clarity and promotes a feeling of positivity and light-heartedness to dispel tiredness and lethargy.
› Full Ingredients
Avenasativa (oat), Cocos nucifera (coconut), Simmondsiachinensis (jojoba oil), Butyrospermumparkii (shea butter), Rosa centifolia (rose), Rubiacordifolia (manjistha), Azadirachtaindica (neem), Emblica officinalis (amla), Terminalia chebula (haritaki), Terminalia belerica (bibhitaki), Citrus sinensis (orange), Rosewood (Anibarosaeodora), Pogostemoncablin (patchouli).
* Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended.
Australia Post may be experiencing delays to some areas due to the impact of COVID-19 as a result of limited flights and increased volumes.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during these challenging times for our postal services.
For a priority delivery option, please select Express Post at checkout.
Currently, we are not accepting international orders except for New Zealand.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
Currently, we are not accepting international orders except for New Zealand.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
This is my 1st time trying this brand and this is a beautiful treatment. I love that You can use it as a wet scrub, a mask and/or a gomage. Exfoliates well without being too harsh. Rinses easily and smells great. I massage it on my face and let it dry then rub off. I have dehydrated, mature skin prone to breakouts and this doesn’t irritate or dry me out. The jar is a very generous size and you don’t need to use a lot, so it will last quite a while. Love it.
Aika takes skincare to another level. The Ayurvedic experience is beautiful and the smell is very healing yet refreshing. My skin is left supple, soft and very refreshed. There are three ways you can use this product (cleaner, exfoliant and mask) so it’s great value.