Aika Kapha Elixir
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Kapha Dosha products are mindfully created to be invigorating, detoxifying, enlivening and energising for your skin, body and emotions.
› Use the Elixir after the Deep Cleanser and Tonic in your evening skincare routine
› Suitable for Normal to Oily skin type
A luscious silken nectar of concentrated Kapha rejuvenating phyto-nutrients, your spirit will feel transformed in the moonlight, as the Kapha Elixir rejuvenates and repairs your skin, body and mind.
A beautiful lullaby in a bottle, Kapha Elixir caresses your skin with a cascade of nutrition for intensive night time repair. Empowered with anti-oxidants, minerals, vitamins and phyto-nutrients it revives, decongests and clarifies the appearance of sluggish and oil prone skin.
Enriched with Apricot Kernal, Hazelnut, Hemp, Seabuckthorn and Jojoba, brimming full of vitamins and essential fatty acids and boosted with extracts of Turmeric, Arjuna and Tulsi to repair and rebuild collagen and elastin, increase subcutaneous circulation and bring firmness and brightness to your skin. Precious plant essences of Jasmine, Sandalwood, Bergamot and Petitgrain refine pores, balance oil production and increase cellular regeneration.
Uplifting, enlivening and refreshing on the mind and emotions, this nurturing nightly ritual enables the unhindered flow of Prana for ultimate overnight transformation, as your body heals and recovers to a new level of abundance.
Your skin and body have different needs at night to the daytime. This is why Aika has created Dosha specific treatments aligned with the time of day and your body’s needs at that time, enriching their deep healing with holistic morning and evening rituals.
The delicate bonding of organic ingredients helps you to mindfully restore true wellness, as a sacred loving twice daily practice. These rituals are the gift to you to ascend, escape and ultimately find your way home.
The Kapha Elixir is the third step in your Kapha Retreat Ritual. For true wellness with the deepest commitment, use the Kapha Deep Cleanser, Tonic and Elixir as a collection. As your natural metabolic functions are supported overnight, the Kapha Collection works synergistically to create a deeper, intuitive wellbeing for your body, mind and soul, based on your body’s individual needs.
- Powerful Regeneration – supports your body’s cycle of overnight repair by providing essential nutrients to the deepest levels of skin where cellular regeneration occurs.
- Increased firmness and suppleness – boosts the repair of connective tissue by stimulating the fibroblasts to create new collagen and elastin for structural integrity of skin.
- Reverse oxidative damage – provides a rich supply of anti-oxidants to fight free radical damage caused during the day by replenishing energy, building new cells and repairing connective tissue.
- Stabilises sebaceous activity – reduces and balances over active oil production and reduces bacterial activity on the epidermis to reduce acne, cystic breakouts and blemishes.
- Promote restful sleep – mindfully created to promote ease and facilitate deep sleep. During sleep our body increases production of human growth hormone (HGH) which stimulates collagen production and cellular repair.
- 100% Active and concentrated – devoid of water, fillers, emulsifiers and thickeners, every single ingredient is active in this waterless formula for incredible efficacy and long-lasting value.
Warm a few drops between your fingertips and inhale the uplifting aroma. Press onto your face and neck and gently massage upwards and outwards until absorbed.
Use the Elixir after the Deep Cleanser and Tonic in your evening skincare routine.
Aika believes your skin and body deserve only the best. That’s why purity is essential to Aika and Aika sources the very best certified ingredients from around the world. All Aika ingredients are intentionally chosen based on Ayurvedic principles to purify, restore, rejuvenate and bring radiance to your skin, body and mind.
› Key Ingredients
- Hazelnut – with a pleasing nutty aroma Hazelnut is a light and quickly absorbed oil. It is mildly astringent, anti-bacterial and helps tighten pores and regulate the secretion of sebum to balance oil production without dehydrating skin. High in nutritious essential fatty acids, Vitamins B, C, E and minerals folate, zinc, and potassium all of which are necessary for healthy skin functioning, elasticity and firmness.
- Seabuckthorn CO2 Oil – the super-critical CO2 extract is an extraordinarily bioactive oil that is high in omega 3, 6, 9 and contains the richest source of Omega 7 to nourish the lipid layers of the skin. The oil is also potent in antioxidants, has anti-inflammatory properties, carotenoids, flavonoids, phyosterols and lycopenes that regenerates cells, protects against cell water loss and combats wrinkles and premature ageing of skin. It is a rich source of vitamins A, B, C, E, K and P for stimulating collagen production, combats wrinkles and dryness and protects against the effects of premature aging and pollution. A truly exceptional skin superfood.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is warming, blood purifying and rich in curcumin which has powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Traditionally used in Ayurveda for its deep cleansing action on the skin and body as well as for its healing and cellular repairing function.
- Jasmine – intoxicating, aphrodisiac and most potent during the night jasmine is rightly called Queen of the Night. It is Kapha and Pitta pacifying and has been used in Ayurveda for it balancing effect on the nervous system, anti-depressive action on the mind and as a sleep-inducing sedative. On the skin, it is anti-bacterial, anti-viral, slightly astringent and a cicatrisant which helps form scar tissue, regenerate cells, and shed rough and dead skin cells.
› Full Ingredients
Prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel oil), Cannabis sativa (hemp seed), Corylus avellana (hazelnut oil), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba), Hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn oil CO2), Curcuma longa (turmeric), Terminalia arjuna (Arjun), Ocimum tenuiflorum (tulsi), Citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot), Citrus aurantium amara (petitgrain), Santalum spicatum (sandalwood), Jasminum graniflorum (jasmine).
* Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended.
Australia Post may be experiencing delays to some areas due to the impact of COVID-19 as a result of limited flights and increased volumes.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during these challenging times for our postal services.
For a priority delivery option, please select Express Post at checkout.
Currently, we are not accepting international orders except for New Zealand.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
Currently, we are not accepting international orders except for New Zealand.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.