Aika Kapha Body Polish 100ml
Sold out - Get Notified!
Detoxifying & energising body exfoliation & bath salt
› Suitable for Normal to Oily skin type
› Effect on the body - Circulation boosting, lymphatic stimulation and detoxification, cellulite reducing.
› Effect on emotions - Energises, uplifts and enlivens the emotions and helps alleviate feelings of sluggishness and lethargy.
› Organic, Cruelty Free & Vegan.
Energising and detoxifying Ayurvedic herbal extracts of Tulsi, Arjuna, Eucalyptus and Dandelion are combined with plant essences of Lemongrass, Lime, Niaouli and Geranium to clarify and uplift the mind leaving you feeling refreshed and enlivened.
- Provides essential warming, uplifting and invigorating phyto-nutrients, vitamins and minerals for healthy skin function.
- Stimulates the lymphatic system and helps the body get rid of stored toxins.
- Increases peripheral blood circulation to enable movement of nutrients and oxygen within the body.
- Reduces cellulite and hypodermic fat deposits.
- Exfoliates, softens and gives incredible radiance to your skin.
- Helps reduce stress, tension and helps you feel enlivened and energised.
- Ensures skin is refreshed and revitalised and in optimum condition to absorb body oils.
In the shower massage 2-3 teaspoons of the body polish in light circular motions onto damp skin paying attention to the dry and rough areas such as elbows and knees. Shower off.
In the bath, after massaging the Body Polish all over your body, sink into the warm water letting the soothing aromas melt away any tensions while you soak.
Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended. Avoid water getting in the product.
- Ideal to use in the bath for after sport for relieving tired and aching muscles.
- Use it as you would bath salts and add 1-2 teaspoons to a warm bath or a foot bath.
- Great to use as a targeted anti-cellulite treatment. Simply massage firmly in circular movements over the affected area.
- Drink plenty of water after you use the Body Polish to aid in flushing toxins out of your body.
Aika believes your skin and body deserve only the best. That’s why purity is essential to Aika and Aika sources the very best certified ingredients from around the world. All Aika ingredients are intentionally chosen based on Ayurvedic principles to purify, restore, rejuvenate and bring radiance to your skin, body and mind.
Full Ingredients: Sodium chloride (Himalayan crystal salt), Cucurbit pepo (pumpkin oil), Citrus aurantifolia (lime), Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus), Taraxacum officinale (dandelion), Ocimum tenuiflorum (tulsi), Terminalia arjuna (Arjun), Cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass), Citrus aurantifolia (lime), Melaleuca quinquinervia (niaouli), Pelargonium graveolen (geranium).
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.