Vanessa Megan Love Scrub - Body Salt Scrub 250g
Brand: Vanessa Megan
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Luxurious Vanessa Megan “Love Scrub®”
Created in Australia
It is a natural and organic body scrub that combines nature's most invigorating exfoliator, ocean salt, with a blend of 100% natural base oils to hydrate, treat and indulge your skin.
Vanessa Megan Love Scrub® is a romantic retreat for your whole body. Sprinkled with certified organic rose petals and a warm uplifting blend of essential oils, this sensual scrub leaves behind a warm, sweet, citrus scent that will linger long after it’s rinsed away. You’ll feel like you’ve just stepped out of a spa treatment in the comfort of your own home.
The warm and joyful blend of 100% pure essential oils by Vanessa Megan® has properties, which can assist in lifting the spirit and balancing the central nervous system. A one-stop treatment for common skin dilemmas like dry and dull skin, cellulite, psoriasis, eczema and stretch marks, the Vanessa Megan “Love Scrub®” brightens, firms and revives skin cells to bring your skin back to a life and luxury.
- Coconut oil provides deep moisture. It helps strengthen underlying tissue and remove excessive dead cells on the skins surface.
- Grapeseed oil is known to stimulate biological tissues to contract and draw together, it is useful for skin toning and tightening.
- Mandarin essential oil is known to be beneficial for acne, congested and oily skin types. It is also known to help banish depression and anxiety with its refreshing and uplifting scent.
- Lavender essential oil has a soothing and calming effect on the nerves, relieving tension, depression, panic, and nervous exhaustion, balancing the central nervous system.
- Patchouli essential oil promotes grounding and balance. It’s known to banish lethargy and sharpen wits making the mind more objective.
- Peru balsam is known to be both calming and stimulating at the same time.
Scoop a small amount of scrub into the palm of your hands.
With circular motions massage into the skin, focusing on areas that are dry.
Avoid tender areas such as décolletage.
Sodium Chloride (sea salt), Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate (epson salts), Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (grapeseed oil), Helianthus annuu oil (sunflower oil), Cocos nucifera (coconut oil), Citrus reticulata peel (mandarin) essential oil, Lavenandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil, Myroxylon pereirae (peru balsam) essential oil, Pogostemon cablin (patchouli) essential oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary leaf extract).
“You should never put anything on your skin you wouldn’t eat”