Living Libations Happy Gum Drops COQ10 Oil Swishing Serum 50ml
Brand: Living Libations
Sold out - Get Notified!
Take your smile to the spa with Living Libations Happy Gum Drops Oil Swishing Serum and anoint your oral ecology with a garland of pure plant botanicals.
A natural mouthwash alternative, every ingredient is selected to balance, clean, refresh, and invigorate the mouth.
Oil pulling, also known as oil swishing, is all the rage, yet this ancient practice was used by every Ayurvedic Sage. Since time immemorial, oil swishing has been used to achieve healthy teeth and gums without a toothbrush or toothpaste!
Swishing with oil is an ancient Ayurvedic practice used throughout ancient India and Egypt. The oil draws impurities to itself, restoring balance to the entire oral environment. When the oil is released, toxins, and odour causing bacteria go with it!
Living Libations Happy Gum Drops Oil Swishing Serum is a potent combination of time-treasured botanical-biotics to bolster the balance of your mouth, including stimulating Cinnamon, caring Clove Bud, cleansing Oregano, purifying Peppermint, restorative Rose Otto, soothing Seabuckthorn, toning Thyme Linalool, therapeutic Tea Tree, and CoQ10, all super-saturated in nutraceutical Coconut MCT oil.
Simply swish a squirt of these action-ready drops for ten minutes for a deep clean and extra purifying oral care regime. This swishing serum is brimming with botanical-biotics ready to bolster and balance your mouth.
Swish Happy Gum Drops Oil Swishing Serum for ten minutes, once a day and spit.
- Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) - Organic, unrefined Coconut naturally contains both Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) and Long Chain Triglycerides (LCTs). The MCT, including caproic acid, caprylic acid, and capric acid, have incredible benefits for the mouth, body, and brain. MCT oil is potent and effective. Unlike whole coconut oil, MCT oil stays liquid at room temperature. Medium chain triglycerides, or MCT oil, is an ultra-concentrated coconut oil. By infusing your oral ecology with nourishing MCT the detoxification process deepens, and the mouth achieves optimal balance.
- Seabuckthorn Berry (Hippophae rhamnoides) - This is an incredibly rich and vital oil extracted from a bright orange berry. It is perfectly balanced in omega 3, 6, 7, and 9 essential fatty acids. Living Libations' Seabuckthorn berry is a special super critical extract that captures over 190 bioactive substances from the edible berry. The oil is lush source of vitamins C, E, provitamins A and B, beta carotene, carotenoids, precious phytosterols, and rare palmitoleic acids. All of these extraordinary plant properties contribute Seabuckthorn’s blessing to your mouth.
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena) - Rose is a precious and elegant essence. It takes sixty roses to make one drop of Rose Otto oil! It is one of the most valued oils for its tonifying effects.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) - Peppermint’s cool breezy taste gives you long-lasting fresh breath. Living Libations' Peppermint is a genuine distillation of the fresh leaves and comes from a fourth generation family of distillers in France. The Peppermint in commercial toothpaste is artificial menthol and only offers flavor. Real Peppermint is a potent and pleasant friend for oral care. It also inhibits the bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Clove Bud (Eugenia carophyllata) - Distilled from the flowering buds of the Clove tree, this cogent culinary plant is robust breath freshener and king of oral care. Clove oil has freshened breath and been an optimal choice for oral care since ancient times. Its botanical constituents of eugenol, esters, and sesquiterpenes, combine to create a powerhouse for a clean, fresh mouth.
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum ceylanicum) - Living Libations' true Cinnamon Bark oil from Madagascar is is a potent plaque cleanser and breath freshener. It is a classic spice, and tastes nice, too!
- Tea Tree (Malaleuca alternifolia) - Traditional Tea Tree is an herbaceous Herculean do-all. It is naturally packed with magnificent mouth attendants. Potent plant compounds of cineole and propanol work to refresh the mouth, prevent tartar build-up, and banish the bacteria that cause bad breath. Steam distilled in Australia, Tea Tree oil evokes a super-clean, piney-clean aroma.
- Sweet Thyme (Thymus linalool) - This is a rare variety of the Thyme species. It is a gentle toner that balances oral secretions. Sweet Thyme is also a potent botanicalbiotic that banishes bad breath bacteria.
- Ubiquinol Co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) - This is a fat soluble antioxidant with a chemical structure similar to vitamin K.
- Oregano (Origanum vulgare) - Living Libations' wild Oregano Oil is grown in the mountains along the Mediterranean. It contains two phenol compounds that contribute to its unique property: carvacrol at concentrations over 65% and thymol at 3.4% concentration. It is considered a hot oil and an excellent botanical-biotic that has freshened breath for centuries.
Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Seabuckthorn Berry (Hippophae rhamnoides), Rose Otto (Rosa damascena), Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Clove Bud (Eugenia carophyllata), Cinnamon (Cinnamomum ceylanicum), Tea Tree (Malaleuca alternifolia), Sweet Thyme (Thymus linalool), Ubiquinol Co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10), Oregano (Origanum vulgare).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.