Josh Rosebrook Active Infusion Oil 30ml
Brand: Josh Rosebrook
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
A new generation of Vitamin A efficacy!
› Vitamin C, E, Retinoid, and antioxidant-infused face oil
› Delivers potent biomimetic actives and plant compounds that improve and regenerate skin structure and appearance
› Suitable for all skin types - oily, combination, normal and dry
› Also suitable for sensitive, rosacea, and acne conditions
This regenerating retinoid (vitamin A) facial oil is boosted by a clinical concentration of skin brightening, stabilised Vitamin C which enhances the performance of the retinoid for greater efficacy and results. Experience increased skin cell turnover, improved texture and tone, reduced appearance of fine lines, and improved skin elasticity.
A new generation of vitamin A efficacy, the BHT-free Retinoid is a gentle, single conversion retinoic acid ester as it only requires one conversion versus the usual two required with retinol in order to be used by the skin and deliver the safe, well-studied results that retinoids have been proven to deliver.
This micronutrient, fatty acid rich, plant oil blend absorbs quickly and cushions the delivery of the actives into the skin while antioxidant rich, in-house made herb and mushroom extracts offer concentrated phytonutrients to help support, regenerate and protect skin structure and luminosity.
Unscented and essential oil free but has a fragrance due to natural extracts and raw ingredients.
Active Infusion Oil pairs well with the Daily Acid Toner and is intended to be applied in the same routine. It is suitable for all skin types and conditions including sensitive, rosacea and acne.
Introducing the Vitamin C within the Active Infusion Oil - Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (THDA)
Vitamin C and its derivatives are some of the strongest antioxidant candidates in skincare for fading hyperpigmentation, brightening, repairing photo-damage, and helping to restore a certain bounce to the skin. THDA is a very stable, fat-soluble ester of Vitamin C, making it ideal for enhanced penetration into the hydrophobic epidermis and into the dermis - something that L-ascorbic acid (the pure, original form of Vitamin C) is challenged at. By itself, this ingredient has the following benefits:
- doubles the production of collagen synthesis in comparison to L-ascorbic acid
- providing a photoprotective effect - helping preventing damage caused by UV light
- enhancing the dermal reservoir of this essential antioxidant within the skin
The Vitamin C + A challenge:
THDA was chosen for the Active Infusion Oil because of its ability to play well with other ingredients; in particular its potent synergy with HPR and Vitamin E. Traditionally, retinoid and LAA Vitamin C are challenging to combine within the same formula, or sometimes even within a skincare routine, due to the contrasting pH levels needed for each ingredients’ stability and LAA percutaneous absorption issues. Additionally, there is potential for serious skin irritation from both ingredients depending on the form, concentrations and the order in which they are used. But this is where this Vitamin C ester provides a major advantage: unlike most water-soluble Vitamin C derivatives who need an acidic pH (3.5 or lower) within a formula, oil-soluble THDA is effective at pH levels of 5.5-6.5, the same range that HPR requires. At a skin-friendly, more neutral pH range of 5.5 this duo is highly unlikely to create irritation and both ingredients can work side-by-side to address fine lines, dark spots, blemishes, with an overall ‘renewing’ effect.
- TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE (Vitamin C ester) - Mitigates the effects of UV damage, helps brighten and reduce hyperpigmentation.
- HYDROXYPINACOLONE RETINOATE (Retinoid) - Increases cell turnover, helps lighten dark spots and hyperpigmentation. Helps improve photoaged skin, reduces fine lines, and slows skin decline.
- CHAGA MUSHROOM - Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory. Supports skin structure, calms and soothes skin, helps brighten and reduce hyperpigmentation.
- GREEN TEA - Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory. Neutralise damaged cells to support skin elasticity and structure, calms and supports skin function.
Recommended for night time use, but may be used during day time with proper SPF protection.
First, cleanse, tone and hydrate. Next, apply 1 pump of the Active Infusion Oil using circular, pressing motions. Follow with Vital Balm Cream.
- If you are new to using Retinoids, apply every third day for the first week. For the second week, use every other day, then proceed with daily use.
- Retinoids may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product.
*Jojoba Seed Oil, *Sunflower Seed Oil, *Rosehip Seed Oil*, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C ester), *Hemp Seed Oil, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate (Retinoid), *Tocopherol (Vitamin E), *Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil, *Calendula, *Green Tea, *Goji Berries, *Chaga Mushroom, *Marula Seed Oil, *Ashwagandha, *Dandelion, *Turmeric, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC
§ NON GMO PLANT SOURCED
No animal testing
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
Such a beautiful oil. It is gentle yet very effective. Been using this for 6 weeks now; 3 weeks every 3rd night then every 2nd. I suffer wiith dermatitis & so far haven't suffered any negative reactions from this. In 6 weeks I can see a difference with the clarity of my skin & some pigmentation soften. Use directly after a liberal spray of hydration acceletrator, 1 pump gently pressed into skin. Wait until this has sunk into skin then layer with oil or moisturiser. Simply, a beautiful oil.