Josh Rosebrook Active Enzyme Exfoliator
Brand: Josh Rosebrook
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Josh Rosebrook’s professional resurfacing treatment that works to clear, soften and renew skin
Potent fruit and herbal enzymes gently slough off dead skin cells while finely ground walnut shells mechanically reveal new skin. This dual-action exfoliation delivers results that are visibly better than either method alone.
Nutrient dense plant oils and honey combine to restore moisture and help clear skin issues, while rich herbal antioxidant and anti-inflammatory synergies assist to calm, regenerate and help reset the skin’s natural healing process.
Suitable for all skin types and conditions including acne, rosacea, psoriasis and sensitive. Omit mechanical exfoliation for listed inflammation conditions and use only enzymatic exfoliation action of the product.
Exfoliation is a necessary and basic step in skin care; brightening, firming and softening it encourages skin cell turnover and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, the building blocks of the skin.
Regularly exfoliating allows the skin to hold more moisture. Dead skin cells are dry and when new skin cells are produced through exfoliation, the healthy new cells are able to hold onto hydration.
Removing the dead skin cells on the surface layer of the skin creates a smooth foundation of fresh, soft skin. This new skin can easily absorb hydration and rich nutrient benefits from your other hydrating and moisturising products like the Hydrating Acclerator, Active Infusion Serum and the Nutrient Day Cream with spf.
- Chamomile calms, soothes, assists skin healing.
- Rose Hips promotes cell regeneration, improves skin texture, protects.
- Chickweed brightens, protects, firms.
- Stevia tightens, treats acne, brightens.
- Eyebright treats skin conditions, firms, brightens.
- Fo Ti Root assists skin healing, promotes cell regeneration
- Neem promotes cell regeneration, treats acne, detoxifies.
- Elderberry protects, firms, brightens.
- Turmeric firms, brightens, treats acne.
- Ashwagandha calm, protect, promotes cell regeneration, treats acne
- Papaya enzyme exfoliates, brightens, protects.
- Hawthorn Berry firms, tones, assists skin healing.
1. Gently apply in circular motions.
2. Set 10 minutes to 1 hour, rinse with warm water and pat dry.
For best results, mist Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator or use your favourite mist prior to applying the Active Enzyme Exfoliator. This will help to "open up" the surface layer of the skin to receive the nutrient delivery in the Exfoliator and also help spread the product onto the face easier. This can also be done by applying warm water to the face for easier application.
› Sometimes products in trial size or sample size of the Active Enzyme Exfoliator can become a bit dry in the small containers. Please note that the whole product is still very active with enzymes as they are all completely infused into the ingredients, just like the regular more "gooey" consistency. Just add a bit of water into your hand and mix the product in well. This makes the product easier to spread out onto the face and neck when applying.
*Honey, *Vegetable Glycerin, Water, *Soy Lecithin, *Avocado Oil, *Jojoba Oil, *Sunflower Oil, *Evening Primrose Oil, *Neem, *Echinacea, *Hawthorn Berry, *Alfalfa, *Ashwagandha, *Goji Berry, *Beetroot, *Bilberry, *Black Cohosh, *Rosemary, *Fennel, *Dandelion, *Calendula, *Fo ti Root, *Turmeric, *Sage, *Stevia, *Chamomile, *Rose Hips, *Licorice, *Chickweed, *Horse Chestnut, *Eyebright, *St. John’s Wort, *Coriander, *Burdock, *Elderberry, *Yucca, *Thyme, *Lavender, *Olive leaf, *Raspberry leaf, *Red Clover, *Papaya Enzyme, Walnut shells, *Guar Gum, * Gum Arabic, †Lemon Essential Oil, †Cypress Essential Oil, †Fennel Essential Oil, †Bergamot Essential Oil, †Lime Essential Oil.
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC
NO ANIMAL TESTING and No unhealthy ingredients including but not limited to: sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, silicones, petrochemicals or GMOs
Australia Post is experiencing delays to some areas due to the impact of COVID-19.
Whilst some areas may meet standard delivery timeframes, depending on your location (e.g. QLD, WA and regional areas), this could be up to 5 additional business days of delays.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during these challenging times for our postal services.
For a priority delivery option, please select Express Post at checkout.
Currently, we are not accepting orders outside of Australia.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
Currently, we are not accepting orders outside of Australia.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
I bought this exfoliate for the hubby as he was constantly stealing my skincare and it is a miracle worker at getting rid of of his dry skin, congestion even when he has a beard! It gets in there and his skin is magically smooth and clear - application once a week seems to be enough as it is slightly abrasive and the hubby has sensitive skin. Moisturiser application required after use as due to the abrasive ness skin needs to be rehydrated.