Innersense Quiet Calm Curl Control (Styling Lotion)
Brand: Innersense Organic Beauty
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
A styling lotion to shape and define curls
› Works well with all hair types.
› Fragrant Notes: Orange Blossom
Hydrate and define curls, eliminate frizz and smooth textured hair with this styling cream crafted with a perfect blend of Certified Organic shea butter, rooibos tea and honey extract.
A bouquet of Certified Organic orange flower oil and frangipani creates a sense of peace and balance.
- Shea Butter — naturally defines and intensifies curls and waves. This softens and hydrates hair, providing moisture for ultimate curl support.
- Orange Flower Oil — defines and intensifies curls and waves while providing a harmonizing and uplifting natural aromatic top note.
- Rooibos Tea — with 50 times more antioxidants than green tea, it has been called the “miracle tea” for its tremendous healing powers and anti-aging properties.
- Rice Bran Oil & Oat Kernel Extract — naturally moisturizes and strengthens hair, smoothing cuticles, improving elasticity and providing frizz-control. Additionally, the high levels of antioxidants neutralize free radicals and reduce the appearance of aging.
1. Take a deep breath and quietly calm your curls by distributing throughout damp hair.
2. Use fingers to gently separate and shape curls into desired style, adding more product as needed.
3a. For defined curls - diffuse or let air dry.
3b. For smooth & straight styles - blow dry Quiet Calm Curl Control into hair.
* Tips for "How to DIY a Professional Blowout without Damaging Your Hair"
Water, Aqua- EAU (Aqualeau), Glycerin1, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride2, Stearyl Alcohol1, Cetyl Alcohol1, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*2, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Glyceryl Stearate1, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract***, Nelumbium Speciosum (Lotus) Flower Oil***, Citrus Sinensis Peal Oil*6, Caprylic Triglyceride*6, Sorbitol3, Cetrimonium Chloride Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil*, Aspalathus Linearis Extract*4, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract**5, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil*, Plumeria Alba (Frangipani) Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Agropyron (Wheatgrass) Extract*, Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract*, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Plant Source: 1 Coconut, 2 Shea Butter, 3 Sugarcane, 4 Rooibos (Red Bush) Tea, 5 Echinacea, 6 Citrus Peel Oil
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› IN-STORE PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
Curly girl approved
I think this is excellent - it hydrates and does smooth my coarse hair when I dry it straight and tames frizzies when hair is dry. I haven’t tried it to enhance curls yet but can see that my curls are actually more defined before I begin drying.