Innersense Color Radiance Daily Conditioner
Brand: Innersense Organic Beauty
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
A nourishing conditioner to revitalise colour.
› Best for medium textured, colour treated hair or hair that is on the drier side.
› Fragrant Notes: Grapefruit, Jasmine & Plumeria
Revitalise and nourish colour treated and drier hair with this rich conditioning cream crafted with rice bran oil, aloe vera, avocado, sunflower extract, emollient oils and flower essences.
Lightweight and build up-free, it moisturises and strengthens hair while delivering energy and shine.
- Rice Bran Oil and Avocado Oil – naturally moisturizes and strengthens hair, smoothing cuticles, improving elasticity and providing frizz-control. Additionally, the high levels of antioxidants neutralize free radicals and reduce the appearance of aging.
- Rice Proteins – provides moisturizing and strengthening characteristics, along with reparative and protective qualities.
- Rooibos Tea — with 50 times more antioxidants than green tea, this “miracle tea” has tremendous healing powers and anti-aging properties.
- Shea Butter – naturally defines and intensifies curls and waves. This softens and hydrates hair, providing moisture for ultimate curl support.
1. After cleansing hair with Color Awakening Hairbath, dispense Color Radiance Daily Conditioner, emulsify in hands and distribute from mid-length to ends with fingertips or comb.
2. Leave on 1 to 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Water, Aqua- EAU, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel*, Stearalkonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Potassium Sorbate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Sorbic Acid, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Benzyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Benzyl Salicylate†, Hexyl†, Citronellol†, Linalool†, Limonene†.
†A natural component of essential oils
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› IN-STORE PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
Kayla is such an incredible business owner; her customer service is next level - so personalised and genuine, and she seems to know so much about every single one of the products she stocks. I was so impressed with this shopping experience and Kayla's advice, and would purchase from One Fine Secret again in a heartbeat.
I bought this for my children’s curly hair and it is definitely moisturising and takes out the frizz. Would recommend it.
Doesn’t make curly hair fluffy you only need 3 pumps for shoulder length hair and it conditions perfectly. Helps curls define, i leave a small amount unrinsed from the mid length to the ends to keep hair in good condition. The range smells lovely and the fact there are non nasties in it makes it a no brainer!