Ere Perez Oat Milk Foundation Honey 30ml
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Medium to full coverage foundation for light skin
Better than ever cream foundation: non-greasy, natural finish and long-lasting for light skin. Unique, hydrating formula with star ingredients Oat milk, Peach & Vitamin E to promote healthy skin.
Buildable foundation that offers medium to full coverage, use sparingly or layer up, your skin will still be able to breathe. So free from impurities it won’t clog your pores and suits sensitive skin.
Moisturise before applying and use Eco Vegan Multipurpose brush to create a flawless finish.
Use sparingly or layer up. Suitable for sensitive skin.
aqua (water), coco-caprylate/caprate, glycerine, polyglyceryl-6 polyrincinoleate, oat milk (avena sativa kernel extract), prunus persica fruit (peach) extract, tocopherol (vitamin e), biosaccharide gum-1, sodium anisate, sodium levulinate, tocopheryl acetate, magnesium sulfate, sodium salicylate, ethylhexyglycerin, citric acid, glyceryl caprylate, aluminium starch octenylsuccinate. May Contain +/- iron oxides, CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide).
- Glycerine is a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Oats are part of the grasses family, the Gramineae. The oat is used as an antioxidant, skin-conditioning agent, emollient, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Titanium dioxide TiO2 (CI 77891) is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade (not nano size particles).
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $9 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($12 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› FREE 1 HOUR CLICK & COLLECT
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.