Ere Perez Oat Milk Foundation
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Healthy oats healthy skin
Non-greasy, natural finish and long-lasting. Unique formula with star ingredients such as natural oat milk, peach & vitamin E to promote healthy skin.
One of our favourites for a bright, youthful look. Buildable foundation that offers medium to full coverage, use sparingly or layer up, your skin will still be able to breathe. So free from impurities it won’t clog your pores and suits sensitive skin.
Moisturise before applying and use Ere Perez Eco Vegan Multipurpose brush to create a flawless finish.
1. Put a little amount of product into your hand.
2. Dot the product onto face with Ere Perez Eco Vegan Multipurpose Brush on cheeks, forehead, chin and along the nose.
3. Blend in with circle movements for an even coverage over the whole face.
Aqua (water), coco-caprylate/caprate, glycerin, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinolate, oat (avena sativa) kernel extract, peach (prunus persica) fruit extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), biosaccharide gum-1, sodium anisate, sodium levulinate, magnesium sulfate, sodium salicylate, ethylhexylglycerin, citric acid, glyceryl caprylate, polyhydroxystearic acid, potassium sorbate. May contain +/- iron oxides, CI77891.
- Oats are part of the grasses family, the Gramineae. The oat is used as an antioxidant, skin-conditioning agent, emollient, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Titanium dioxide TiO2 (CI 77891) is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade (not nano size particles).
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
This is a lovely foundation. It feels really light on the skin and is long wearing. I got the colour malt which is a lovely warm neural - not too yellow or pink. It gives good coverage that is buildable. The finish is very natural looking and more on the dewy side. I usually wear S115 in Vapour soft focus foundation.
Hi Renee, Thanks so much for your lovely review. It was such a pleasure helping you find a foundation you love! Hope this gorgeous Oat Milk Foundation has been keeping your skin radiant and glowing! Warmest, Kayla xx – Founder
What a find! Glides on for a moisturising dewy finish. Might be too much for oily skin and better suited to dry/normal. I tried Malt & Chai shades and both are suited to my medium complexion. Malt may be a bit on the pale side but is perfect to conceal with a combo of Chai. I now want to try the Honey shade. It's terrific being able to try before you buy. Thank you Ere Perez & One Fine Secret! I'm getting lots of compliments about my skin. And, it's all natural with no silicones or nasties. So glad I found this brand! When I decide on the exact shade I'll be purchasing the full size. :)
Absolutely love this foundation! It doesn’t look cakey, has a beautiful glow to it AND it lasts all day. Amazing